• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme

Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme v1.0.33

No permission to download

pigda93

Trusted Uploader
Mar 4, 2019
pigda93 submitted a new resource:

Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme - Download Free Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Nulled ThemeForest 26819932

00-Theme-Preview.jpg
Cartzilla is the ultimate WordPress theme for your Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store. Along with the Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store demo, it includes Fashion Store, Electronics Store and Help Center demos. Our theme integrates seamlessly with Dokan to provide multi-vendor features. Our pages are designed to provide smooth and engaging user experience.

Cartzilla’s home pages are built using WordPress’s native Gutenberg Blocks and does not use...

Read more about this resource...

pigda93 updated Cartzilla - Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Cartzilla v.1.0.2

v1.0.2 - 2020-06-16
-----------------------------
* Feature : WooCommerce 4.2.x compatible
* Feature : Custom Color Styling Options
* Feature : New action buttons added in Product Page
* Update : Star Rating style updated
* Update : Icons list updated in WP Admin
* Update : Grocery header options updated
* Update : Marketplace Jetpack share style
* Fix : Carousel RTL Responsive issues fixed
* Fix : Issues fixed with Contact page blocks
* Fix : My Account Page custom tabs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
I had a really hard time installing the demo content for this theme so I'm sharing what I did to make it work flawless. The import demo plugin's latest version won't work with the manual import so you'll need to get v2.5.2 and upload it to your wordpress. If you don't do this then the demo won't install properly as the lastest version only works with v1.4 of this theme. Also, the 1 click import button will only show up when you have installed all the plugins necessary for the demo content, however you wont be using that either way because it'll only show up with the latest version of the plugin.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I had a really hard time installing the demo content for this theme so I'm sharing what I did to make it work flawless. The import demo plugin's latest version won't work with the manual import so you'll need to get v2.5.2 and upload it to your wordpress. If you don't do this then the demo won't install properly as the lastest version only works with v1.4 of this theme. Also, the 1 click import button will only show up when you have installed all the plugins necessary for the demo content, however you wont be using that either way because it'll only show up with the latest version of the plugin.

I tried every way but failed. I'm uploading the demo I don't get any errors. But no product appears on the home page. There is none on the main page although it appears when I enter the shop page. How can I solve this?

I tried every way but failed. I'm uploading the demo I don't get any errors. But no product appears on the home page. There is none on the main page although it appears when I enter the shop page. How can I solve this?
Which demo template are you using?

Reactions: jwhite777
Marketplace demo bro, i added ss
Please help me.. :/

I struggled for hours, tried many methods. But by no means the products are listed on my homepage.
However, I can see all products on the /shop side.

dntshw.png
That's strange but I guess you can manually add the block. Login as an admin then click to edit the page, scroll t0 the area that is suppose to have the products and add the cartzilla product block. Under the layout tab in the right menu, change the layout to marketplace. Next, click the style tab, set the general style to default then Order by = Title and Order = ASC, set the limit to 7...

Once you follow these steps then your products should show up.

Reactions: jwhite777
That's strange but I guess you can manually add the block. Login as an admin then click to edit the page, scroll t0 the area that is suppose to have the products and add the cartzilla product block. Under the layout tab in the right menu, change the layout to marketplace. Next, click the style tab, set the general style to default then Order by = Title and Order = ASC, set the limit to 7...

Once you follow these steps then your products should show up.
I tried it but it didn't happen again. Can you contact me if you are using Telegram?
@BurakWhite

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock