• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cerato - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme

Cerato - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme v2.2.18

No permission to download
Babak updated Cerato - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Cerato Theme v2.1.5

Download Cerato v2.1.5 - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
v2.1.5 Release Aug 28, 2020

• NEW: Elementor 3.0.x compatibility.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Clever Addon to latest version 2.0.1.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Clever Clever WooCommerce Product Filter to latest version 1.0.3.
  • IMPROVED: Remove section "Shop Page" in Customize/WooCommerce/Shop Page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Merci @Babak jan!

Vali do you know if there a manual way to import the demo data? I tried to import "Organic" but none of the images or layout appear.

Any ideas?
I just tested the organic demo with v2.1.5 and I got the layout but not the images.

Note though that at the very bottom of their ThemeForest page they have this...

Capture.PNG

I just tested the organic demo with v2.1.5 and I got the layout but not the images.

Note though that at the very bottom of their ThemeForest page they have this...

Capture.PNG

THANKS-A-BILLION MY FRIEND!

Really appreciate the clarification @medw1311

I installed v2.1.5 and indeed the demo data DID import ( minus the images as you so graciously pointed out )

....But something even more strange happened after I installed the latest version.

This could certainly be an isolated issue just for me but as soon as I did a clean installation of the v2.1.5 theme, a backdoor was immediately opened on the site and a hacker logged in and uploaded a zip and folder called "fv" onto the root along with a Mailer script.

I did not install any plugins other than the ones the theme requires.

I managed to quarantine the malicious files and folders as well as banned the IP address that uploaded the malware but I share this information as a heads up to anyone in this community using this theme to take a look for strange folders that don't belong in the standard WordPress installation folder structure.

For anyone interested in more info, I have attached a screenshot of the files/folders to look-out for.

Best of luck everyone. Hopefully, it was just me.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
THANKS-A-BILLION MY FRIEND!

Really appreciate the clarification @medw1311

I installed v2.1.5 and indeed the demo data DID import ( minus the images as you so graciously pointed out )

....But something even more strange happened after I installed the latest version.

This could certainly be an isolated issue just for me but as soon as I did a clean installation of the v2.1.5 theme, a backdoor was immediately opened on the site and a hacker logged in and uploaded a zip and folder called "fv" onto the root along with a Mailer script.

I did not install any plugins other than the ones the theme requires.

I managed to quarantine the malicious files and folders as well as banned the IP address that uploaded the malware but I share this information as a heads up to anyone in this community using this theme to take a look for strange folders that don't belong in the standard WordPress installation folder structure.

For anyone interested in more info, I have attached a screenshot of the files/folders to look-out for.

Best of luck everyone. Hopefully, it was just me.
I've only tested this theme on localhost but havn't had had the issue you report.

Reactions: KarmaticOne
Babak updated Cerato - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Cerato Theme v2.1.6

Download Cerato v2.1.6 - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
v2.1.6 Release Sep 15, 2020

• NEW: Add Home 32 Hand Made.
  • UPDATE: Samplate data.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Clever Addon to latest version 2.0.2.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Clever Addon Pro for Elementor to latest version 1.2.5.
  • CHANGED: Default font Hind.
  • FIXED: Button next, preview pagination at top right shop loop.
  • FIXED: Show notice max quantity ajax add to cart
  • FIXED: Minor js improvements...

Cerato Theme v2.2.1

Download Cerato v2.2.1 - Multipurpose Elementor WooCommerce Theme Nulled Free
v2.2.1 Release Dec 10, 2020 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• NEW: WordPress 5.6 compatibility.
  • NEW: WooCommerce 4.8 compatibility.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Clever WooCommerce Product Filter to latest version 1.0.4.
  • UPDATE: Plugin Facebook Messenger Live Chat for WordPress to latest version 1.0.1.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock