• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CharityHeart - Charity | Single Charity | Crowdfunding | Nonprofit Responsive WordPress Theme

CharityHeart - Charity | Single Charity | Crowdfunding | Nonprofit Responsive WordPress Theme v1.9

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

CharityHeart - Charity | Single Charity | Crowdfunding | Nonprofit Responsive WordPress Theme - CharityHeart - Charity | Single Charity | Crowdfunding | Nonprofit Responsive ThemeForest 20045967

Download Free CharityHeart - Charity | Single Charity | Crowdfunding | Nonprofit Responsive ThemeForest 20045967 Nulled
CharityHeart is a clean WordPress Charity Theme which fits for all kind of Charity, Single Charity, Fundraising, NonProfit, NGO and other non-profit charity projects website since it is a great theme that will make a model and professional website for all your needs. The theme includes a cool donation plugin, which lets...

Read more about this resource...

Babak, my wordpress gives error when I install this theme. happens with all versions. do you have a clue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock