• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cheapest hosting

simpax3

Babiato Lover
May 10, 2020
cheapest hosting

Warning: My English is poor, but I'll try my best##

Is there an alternative to my web hosting?

Maybe host it yourself or webspace / online web hosting?
Which CPU / RAM do you recommend for 1'000 listed products.

thank you :love:

I don´t know why I get skeptical regarding the quality of a hosting service whenever I read they´re offering unlimited everything on, what I assume, it´s a shared hosting plan.

Thanks for your criticism

I just want to make sure I'm not going to have a problem.

Doesn't it slow down the website if Hosstech's domain has to go through https://clients.indwebhost.com/ and then back again?

If you plan on a lot of visitors with 1000 products, then Shared Hosting will give you problems. Nothing is unlimited in the world my friend. People just make fool of others by saying it is unlimited. Don't fall for that marketing gimmick.

Instead, if you are expecting a lot of visitors, consider buying a VPS. If you have let's say only 1k-2k visitors a day, then shared hosting is ok. Above that, don't consider it. You will lose customers and business in the long run!

Reactions: simpax3
If you plan on a lot of visitors with 1000 products, then Shared Hosting will give you problems. Nothing is unlimited in the world my friend. People just make fool of others by saying it is unlimited. Don't fall for that marketing gimmick.

Instead, if you are expecting a lot of visitors, consider buying a VPS. If you have let's say only 1k-2k visitors a day, then shared hosting is ok. Above that, don't consider it. You will lose customers and business in the long run!

That's not what I want!

I don´t know why I get skeptical regarding the quality of a hosting service whenever I read they´re offering unlimited everything on, what I assume, it´s a shared hosting plan.

It's left to your instincts to guide you.

Either it's labeled unlimited or not it's what I've been using for the last 2 years and I'm yet to see any downtime.

• Wow
Reactions: RogerM
Price is not quality... most of the hostings I saw here was offline after a couple of weeks :)
As well is it important to know what you want... Unlimited Webhosting with webspace in china etc...

Your Webhosting is at the moment in CH and I guess you are from CH, AT or DE in this case, if you want to open a real business with real customers, check the Europe GPDR laws.

Try this, They are the same company.
i used theme when i was starting out, never had a problem with them, i used them for about 3 years.
Note: i didn't use them for wordpress hosting, just HTML and PHP Sites.

Try this, They are the same company.
i used theme when i was starting out, never had a problem with them, i used them for about 3 years.
Note: i didn't use them for wordpress hosting, just HTML and PHP Sites.

thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock