• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cheapest PS4 Games- $2-$3/Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

akki76

Jan 21, 2019
Ineligible Sales Thread
~ ~ Cheapest PS4 Games ~ ~

ALL PS4 Games of your choice are available for sale. Games are digitally transferred
to your PS4 Console and you play from your personal PSN Account/ User ID,
game is saved on your hard drive. Jailbroken or cracked PS4 is NOT needed.

The PSN account is logged in as a new user
The purchased games are then game shared to your PS4 Console,
Games show up in Downloads. You play the games from your Personal PS4 User ID
Process takes 2-5 minutes only. You will get video guide & detailed text guide. I will personally guide you in case of any problem.

Stock : Almost all the games are available. FIFA 21, Avengers, Ghost of Tsushima, all Latest Releases In STOCK NOW!

Payment Methods : BTC / ETH / UPI / PayTM / Google Pay

To buy a game or know about the currently available Game Bundles, PM me!

Closing this thread.

1) It's not a Webmaster Service
2) No Cryptocurrency sales allowed on Babiato
3) Suspicious type of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock