• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC

CheckoutWC - Beautiful, Conversion Optimized Checkout Templates For WC v9.0.25

No permission to download
Babak updated Checkout for WooCommerce - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Checkout for WooCommerce v3.4.2 Nulled

Download Checkout for WooCommerce v3.4.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v3.4.2 - 2020.05.22 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Hotfix: Fix issue where Square CC fields didn't load properly.
v3.4.1 - 2020.05.22
  • Fix: Fix issue where checkout page scrolled strangely on iPhone.
  • Fix: Fix issue where WP admin bar didn't position correctly on mobile devices.
v3.4.0 - 2020.05.21
  • NEW: Refactored how...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Use ANY key to activate!

Checkout for WooCommerce - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce v3.5.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Babak updated Checkout for WooCommerce - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.0 Nulled

Download Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.0 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v3.5.0 - 2020.05.31

There are some pretty substantial changes here. Please test before deploying to your live site.
  • NEW: Mobile Coupon field. Show a separate coupon field on mobile so that customers don't have to hunt for it. (Optional)
  • NEW: Refactored how our tab system transitions between tabs to fix issues with gateways that use iframes. This is actually a huge...

Babak updated Checkout for WooCommerce - Optimized Checkout Pages for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.1 Nulled

Download Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.1 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v3.5.1 - 2020.06.03

• Fix - Fix issue where WooCommerce Square (official gateway) postal code field wasn't updated when the 'Same as shipping address' radio was toggled or the billing postcode was changed.
  • Fix - Firm up styles on field rows to prevent themes or plugins from messing with them.
  • Fix - Add more specificity to the checkmark styles on the thank you page to prevent...

Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.6 Nulled

Download Checkout for WooCommerce v3.5.6 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v3.5.6 - 2020.06.10

• Fix - Fix issue with invalid post code message and Square (official) gateway
  • Fix - Add English (UK) translations as some people might need them.
  • Fix - Add back missing order totals on order pay page.
v3.5.5 - 2020.06.09
  • Fix - Fix issue with PayPal for WooCommerce and express checkout where confirmation page didn't appear.
  • Fix -...

Checkout for WooCommerce v3.6.2 Nulled

Download Checkout for WooCommerce v3.6.2 - Optimized Checkout Page for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v3.6.2 - 2020.06.16

• New: When using one page checkout, cart is now position fixed so that it stays visible while scrolling.
  • New: Added ability to edit the shipping phone on orders in the admin view.
  • New: Added accent color option for Glass theme to control the color of the shipping options and selected accordion options.
  • Improved: Shipping options, payment options, and...

I'm not able to use google autocomplete address. I get a "CheckoutWC: Could not load Google Maps object." in browser console

Is it me or there is something not working?

I'm not able to use google autocomplete address. I get a "CheckoutWC: Could not load Google Maps object." in browser console

Is it me or there is something not working?

Follow up: It was Perfmatters "disable google maps" setting. Plugin works great

Reactions: claude.junang
Hello there can someone please help me? in the demo there is a login below information

1.PNG

But in mine there is not
Capture2.PNG

What can I do to fix this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock