• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App 8.2(major update) untouched

No permission to download

hellboy9211

Trusted Uploader
Apr 11, 2021
Hell
Jg_selisa submitted a new resource:

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App - app, restaurant, cnotactless

Why a contact less ordering system is a must have solution for post- lockdown recovery for your restaurant?

COVID situation has forced lockdown / social distancing globally and has an unprecedented impact on the restaurant industry. The fear factor has set in every customer’s mind and will stay longer. Post lockdown, it might be longer business recovery as patrons will take longer to return to restaurants, food delivery or take out services. Gaining patron’s confidence will be a...

Read more about this resource...

the installation is confusing, the person who made the video makes a mistake in the video and repeats the steps, i want to install it in vestacp, but i get error 500 i already changed to phph version 7.2, 7.3, 7,4 and it doesn't work

Jg_selisa updated Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App with a new update entry:

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact Less

1. Customer Ui Updated.
2. Dark and Light Mode Added.
3. Detail View Page Added.
4. Comment Recipe Option Added.
5. Category Filter Added.
6. Detail View Page Recommended Item Added.
7. Recommanded View Updated.
8. Product List View Updated.
9. Store Web Panel Product Delete Added.
10. Category Delete Added.
11. Subscription Edit Bug Fixed.
12. Order View Page Customer Details Added.
13. Admin Panel Store List View Address
and Description Removed
14. Bug Fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I had tried this and the home page is ok, when i click any links like login or signup it shows 404 not found. I had configured all files correctly.

Jg_selisa Could you help me with the installation on my web hosting or could you pass your purchase id to tell support to help me

Chef - Multi-restaurant Saas - Contact less Digital Menu Admin Panel with - React Native App
Version 4.0 [04/11/2020]
1. Home Page Premium Ui Added.
2. Addon (check box and Extra) Added.
3. Recommend list Updated.
4. Ready to Serve Button Added.
5. Date Format Changed.
6. Whatsapp Notification Settings Added.
7. Whatsapp Notification for Store Owners Enable option.
8. Cache Settings Added.
9. Clear Application Cache Added.
10. Realtime Update CustomerStatus.
11. Auto Refresh every 10sec Store Dashboard.
12. Order Status Screen for Kitchen Added.
13. Auto Refresh every 10sec Store Order Status Screen.
14. Recent Customers Table Added.
15. Privacy Policy Table Changed.
16. Pricing Page Ui Updated.
17. Translater Base Added.
18. Bug Fixes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock