• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Clearfy Pro - Powerfull plugin for WordPress Optimizations

Clearfy Pro - Powerfull plugin for WordPress Optimization v3.4.1 Nulled

No permission to download

CakCuk

Oct 4, 2019
SurockBoyo
CakCuk submitted a new resource:

Clearfy Pro - Powerfull plugin for WordPress Optimization - Download Free Clearfy Pro -Powerfull plugin for WordPress Optimization Nulled Premium

clearfy-thumb.png

+49 points to improve your site, SEO site preparation, removal of duplicate pages, cleaning code from garbage, correct redirects, additional protection and more ...

Clearfy Pro - relieve the site of unnecessary code and garbage from the source code, improve SEO performance, strengthen protection against hacking and much more. This is a universal WordPress core optimization plugin. Its main advantage is that...

Read more about this resource...

its speaking language that i can not read, any English version please

Last edited:
Hi.
The first option hide /wp-login.php to another string wich haker doesn't now.
2-n - to delete old admin login record entirely as redirection.
3-d - "hide failed login attempts"
thanks bro, i really appreciate you... but all of the plugin pages needs translation, i think the English version is better...

Last edited:
thanks bro, i really appreciate you... but all of the plugin pages needs translation, i thing the English version is better...
Hi bro, not at all.
I suggest that today almost any solid firewall/security plugin has all those options. For example the free All In One WP Security & Firewall has the ability to hide/rename login url from site.com/wp-admin to site.com/u7jdlsg3s6g9t0kfjhdg.

Reactions: Babak and Truth
Hi bro, not at all.
I suggest that today almost any solid firewall/security plugin has all those options. For example the free All In One WP Security & Firewall has the ability to hide/rename login url from site.com/wp-admin to site.com/u7jdlsg3s6g9t0kfjhdg.
i know... but im just testing the plugin functionalities.... i have to know how good the plugin is and where it can fits when designing or developing a sites, you know not all the plugins that do the same thing can work for the same sites or let me say theme/templates...

i know... but im just testing the plugin functionalities.... i have to know how good the plugin is and where it can fits when designing or developing a sites, you know not all the plugins that do the same thing can work for the same sites or let me say theme/templates...
My modest opinion is - if russian developer "forgot" about internationalization, so that plugin is sh**.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadmahdi232
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock