• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Client Portal For WordPress

Client Portal For WordPress v4.16.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Client Portal For WordPress - Download Free Client Portal For WordPress Nulled Premium

Download Free Client Portal For WordPress Nulled Premium
Client Portal integrates with WordPress to help you manage your client projects… without the bulky project management software.

Okay, but how is Client Portal different from other project management software?
Great question! For a start, Client Portal isn’t really project management software at all. Let me explain…
A typical workflow looks something like this...

Read more about this resource...

Hey love the client portal release, just wondering do you know any open source client portal that i can host on subdomain?

I love client portal, but i prefer to keep wordpress plugins to the minimum.

In Version 4.8, of Client Portal with a big new feature was added: Client uploads - This means that you can accept file uploads from your clients directly through the portal. You need to set this up for them on the back end.
Now you can choose "Client Uploads" in the "Module Type" dropdown...

Another Updates includes:
  • Fixed an issue where the permalink structure setting doesn't end with "/" and breaks the Client Portal URLs.
  • Added support for custom client roles in the mark as completed feature.
  • Fixed Dropbox CTA where the open in a new tab didn't work.
  • Fixed the CSS compatibility issue with the Flatsome theme.
  • Fixed the dismissible notices which couldn't be removed after refreshing the page.
  • Fixed the backward compatibility for custom phase boxes.
Thanks @Babak

Reactions: kpwpguy and Babak
Like to see if anyone has the current version 4.9.2...

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: mikeemvee
I have no luck in finding a copy of version 4.9.3 is the newest, if I find I will add to get nulled...

Anyone been able to find version 4.9.3 or whatever the most recent is?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock