• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloudme Host - WordPress Hosting Theme

Cloudme Host - WordPress Hosting Theme V1.1.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Cloudme Host - WordPress Hosting Theme - Download Free Cloudme Host - WordPress Hosting Theme Nulled ThemeForest 13914445

Cloudme Host.jpg
Download Free Cloudme Host - WordPress Hosting Theme Nulled ThemeForest 13914445
Cloud Me
is an Elegant WordPress Premium Theme, It’s fully compatible with Visual Composer and WPML plugins which connect between WordPress and WHMCS, Cloud Me is suitable for Hosting websites aswell as Company, Agency or Organization.

FULL FEATURES
  1. Work on Wordpress 4.9.x
  2. Visual Composor Page Builder with Drag and Drop layout – 20+...

Read more about this resource...

Please @Babak , update to 03.08.2022 Version 1.2.6!
Thank you brother!

EDIT: Brother, is the versioning correct? Is this version 1.1.6 or 1.2.6? Sorry I got confused by the dates that are here and that are on the developer's official download site.

Reactions: Babak
@Babak forgive me bro I'm talking sh** hahaha!
I'm confused the resources: cloudme host with cloudme cloud storage, sorry disregard what i wrote earlier and again sorry i didn't check better before writing!

Those who are being annoyed of not able to use the FRONTEND EDITOR of WP Bakery Pagebuilder in this theme, please be notified that as it seems, WP Bakery Pagebuilder Frontend Editor is not compatible with this theme. I have experimented with two themes built with WP Bakery, this one i.e Cloudme 1.1.6 which is the latest version and Archi 4.4.6 which is also the latest. Both themes have been downloaded from Babiato. The WP Bakery Frontend Editor is fully working with Archi 4.4.6 though it has some bugs... I would discuss it in WP Bakery discussion page... but the Frontend is not working with Cloudme 1.1.6. Why? Because, the developer clearly mentioned here that this theme is compatible with WordPress 6.1.x. There is no mention of WordPress 6.2.x that means the developer either is very very lazy and inconsistent about updating the theme or he/she has abandoned it completely... whatever the case is, it's a matter of shame, because this theme works out-of-the-box, you just have to replace the writings. I haven't seen a complete and beautiful theme like this one after an extensive research.... this is my own opinion and I don't want a debate on this. I just thought that I should let you guys know, that's all.​

Last edited:
  • Love
@Babak In this version, when I am putting the copyright text in the 'Theme Option > Footer', it is not getting saved!!! Except the copyright text in the 'Footer' section, everything is getting saved and there are nothing in the documentation given inside the ZIP file which we are downloading from here. Oceantheme also doesn't have any documentation particularly for this theme. In their documentation site also they doesn't have anything on this theme. Did they really created this theme by themselves??!! Some help on this problem will be very much appreciated.

@Babak

Changelog: Cloudme Host – WordPress Hosting Theme​

27/02/2024 – Version: 1.1.7- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 6.4.3
- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder latest version 7.5
- Updated: Update language files .POT
- Fixed: Fix some bugs
- Files Updated: functions.php, style.css

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock