• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloudways or Vultr?

Cloudways is basically a set of server management tools that sit on top of VULTR to optimize it and make it much easier (and faster) to manage your server if you're not that technical and/or don't have the time or skills to optimize and fine-tune the server yourself.

I've seen tests where cloudways gets much better performance out of the box. This video is with Linode, but I would assume the same applies to VULTR (managed vs unmanaged VPS).

Also search google for cloudways coupons, I got 30$ credit with a coupon code when I signed up like last week.

vultr is more intuitive. i found it more reliable. they offer a lot of server location and the latency is way more better than alibaba cloud.

if you use vultr for Wordpress, install your own hosting panel using cyberpanel, it's an alternative to cpanel but free.

If you are good at technical (read it as DNS, email config, hosting etc) then you can direclty go with vultr or digital occean.
But If you are noob or don't want to take such headaches , then go with cloudways and you pay the margin. Its almost the double if you go with cloudways , but worth compared to other headaches you need to go thru otherwise.

Update : I signed up with Racknerd, 35$ for a year, 2 vcpu with 2.5 gb Ram to test setting up my own vps.

It is difficult if you are a noob. Not impossible. If you don't need email server then you can setup aapanel or cyberpanel and manage. Some server hardening should be done to be safe.

If you need mailserver suggest go with managed VPS.

Its been fun so far, have hosted 3 sites so far on this and have no major issues so far.

what if i have 5000 Members active on a online course website without any interpution of videos and loading time.
What kind of hosting do i need to take for such a seamless experience for as low as possible.
Because it's a plan of mine to start such a project.

Is it a video site that you host video on it too or use third party services for that?

what if i have 5000 Members active on a online course website without any interpution of videos and loading time.
What kind of hosting do i need to take for such a seamless experience for as low as possible.
Because it's a plan of mine to start such a project.

Make sure you have implement security very carefully. Also have a backup system in place.

Update : I signed up with Racknerd, 35$ for a year, 2 vcpu with 2.5 gb Ram to test setting up my own vps.

It is difficult if you are a noob. Not impossible. If you don't need email server then you can setup aapanel or cyberpanel and manage. Some server hardening should be done to be safe.

If you need mailserver suggest go with managed VPS.

Its been fun so far, have hosted 3 sites so far on this and have no major issues so far.

Is it a video site that you host video on it too or use third party services for that?
I am doing it everything on wordpress , and not using any 3rd party services for hosting my course like teachable , kajabi , thinkfic.
I am planning for vimeo or youtube as my video host. As vimeo gives you free 15 GB.
So tell me , how i can make it a such a seamless experience for my inside members for as low as possible.
Any hacks/tricks for saving as much money as possible , because currently do not have much money.
I have just knowledge about the subject. That's it

Alibaba cloud also providing 300 bucks for 1 year validation.

If you say video streaming that is totally different configuration and way too much bandwidth usage. I definelty go with Managed if you have budget aws if not digitalocean [dedicated resource pack ] do not install apache for video streaming. Nginx has native feature for video streaming you can customize the configuration but you need to use CDN for hitting so many users to server not because server handling because video streaming can suck your bandtwith and end of the month billed you may cry :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock