• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Comparison table - how to?

mader

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys, I got very stuck here... I want to make a comparison table similar to the one on this website: https://pressidium.com/plans/
Does anyone have any idea what plugin they are using to achieve it?

Reactions: ckeeper
Just to make it clear that I need this table show the way they do.. To have the comparison elements stick on the front, and only the "comparable" items to scroll... Been googling from 2 days to find such thing for WordPress.

Hi guys, I got very stuck here... I want to make a comparison table similar to the one on this website: https://pressidium.com/plans/
Does anyone have any idea what plugin they are using to achieve it?

Reactions: mader
You need to search for "pricing table swipe". Then you'll come across examples that have the functionality you want. It will include some scripting and coding though, I didn't find a ready to use plug-in for WordPress. Which is a bit strange, maybe I should create one.

Anyway on to two examples.

This one: Responsive Sliding Period/Pricing Table. The description how to use the javascript is here: tabella.js

There's also another, older, script called tablesaw (Scroll down to the ReadMe section and click on the the demo link for "Swipe Mode").

Looks a lot like this - don't know about the swipe feature on Desktop though.

Last edited:
I said I couldn't find a plug-in for WordPress that has the functionality you want. Well, there is and it's free: TablePress. You need the extension Responsive Tables (also free but the developer would like a donation) available from the official website.

There's a locked first column and scrollable other columns in what they call 'flip mode'. You can see an example on the link above, scroll down to "Responsive table with the flip mode".

You'll have to do the styling of the tables yourself as TablePress is only about displaying data in tables in many different ways, but with very basic styling only.

Thanks to all for the suggestions! I will go trough all and will report back how I made it once I do it.
Love you all!

Reactions: phpCore and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock