• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Completed] 2 x Skillshare Premium (90 days subscription)

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys! Giving away 2 x Skillshare Premium Account to any 2 Lucky users. Accounts have a 3-month validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 12 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Hello there,
I am trying to start freelancing in this pandemic. i know wordpress I wwant to learn other tutorials like graphics, video editing, marketing etc.
please consider me

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
I hope it's not too late.
Hello, I'm from Indonesia, the situation here when pandemic really frustrating. I don't want only to wait for my government helps me, in case it will be so long because politics and etc that make this pandemic even worse. I need to learn something new to get skill and after that, I can seek some job for me and I can give fed for my family more than before.

Hey, first of all, thank you for doing this. You are such a good spirit.
Well, I am going through an unusual moment in my life and I ended up losing my job because of the pandemic here in Brazil, so sad. With that, I am using my English and computer knowledge to try to get around and using my time to acquire new knowledge. I would be very grateful and thankful for your kindness.
Thanks and congratulations for the attitude, again.

Time for announcing the winners!

And the winners are... (Drum roll)

1) @RogerM 🎉

2) @mariorick 🎉

Congratulations to the winners of the Giveaway and hope you all make best use of it and learn more skills. Again I repeat that there will more giveaways in the upcoming time, so stay tuned!

Account details of Skillshare Premium with 90 days validity will be sent to the winners. Please kindly check your inbox in few minutes.

Have a great day everyone.

Reactions: mariorick and Hexor

1) @RogerM 🎉
2) @mariorick 🎉

Congratulations to the winners of the Giveaway and hope you all make best use of it and learn more skills. Again I repeat that there will more giveaways in the upcoming time, so stay tuned!

Account details of Skillshare Premium with 90 days validity will be sent to the winners. Please kindly check your inbox in few minutes.

Oh again did not win. Bad Luck.
Congratulations Guys... <3

Reactions: mariorick

1) @RogerM 🎉
2) @mariorick 🎉

Please PM me your email address @RogerM & @mariorick

giphy.gif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock