• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Confused about using url Shortner php-script or WP-Plugin

Which Url shortener system should I use for my personal site

• Use PHP script no wordpress plugin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty link pro

• URL Shortener Pro by methemeshop.com

• Any other option

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

merazuk

Sep 20, 2019
Hi there,
I wanna launch my private URL shortener site to manage all my long URLs in a short manner. And it will be my private site. May be inserted ad on later but not now.
Private for making short URLs only by me and no option for others. Even visitors cannot visit my short URL home page (except admin mode). they are only allowed for redirecting my short URLs.

But I am confused about which PHP-script or WP-Plugin should I go for??
As I have got there are two options:

1. Use any PHP-script for shortening URLs OR
  2. setup a WordPress site and Use Wordpress URL shortener plugin. There many famous pro-level plugins for this job. Example, Pretty link pro, Better Links Pro and URL Shortener Pro by methemeshop.com. All of them are best at their performance.
So can any experienced person suggest which option I need to follow? Use a PHP script or use any WP-Plugin. And If WordPress plugin is your suggestion then which plugin can I use for my personal URL shortener site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock