• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Congratulations to New Mods!!

Even I had to re-watch the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" where Drax also said that:
2020-03-08_221052-png.30617

Attachments

• 2020-03-08_221052.png
    2020-03-08_221052.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 329
Congratulations to all the new moderators. Hopefully it will all work out well. :)

@Babak I know that I have suggested this in the past, but now that we have extra and new moderators on the board, I really think we need a private section for mods/admins. This is useful in many ways ... discussing problematic members, discussing actions taken/to be taken and many more!

At times there are bound to be actions taken that other moderators do NOT agree with. Rather than having discussions out in the open, a private section for mods/admins is a good solution.

Anyway, just my 10 cents worth! :)

TassieNZ :)

Ohh,
I reached that limit from 102 to 95 in 2018 due to multiple surgeries inside mouth and only liquid like food for half year, then again crossed century and now 104 :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Ohh, I recognize myself. I've also only lived on liquids for several years, I'm also a proud 100+ :)But in my case, beer built my fine body: D

And congrats new mods!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock