• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Connect Your Site to Rank Math Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubaid

Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
Jamban
www.non.e
I want to give you a connection to Rank Math Pro for 1 year free. You can sit back and relax without worrying about the null version being released.

rank math pro acc.JPG

Terms and Conditions.
  • Your membership in the forum is more than 6 months or 1 month with Trusted Uploader / Trusted Seller badge.
  • Your site is established, not a test site.
  • Your site is not a subdomain.
  • The site does not serve any advertisements.
  • This site is rejected: po**, music, movie & tv shows, torrent, hack/crack, drugs, gambling.
NB: Terms can change at any time without notice.

How to:

Leave a comment and PM your site
and I'll pick 20 lucky ones and maybe more later.

Requirements :

Temporary access to your WordPress, you can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with me instead:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes our staff might make on your website (if any):
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/

What happened after 1 year?

Of course, I wish I was alive, also Rank Math too. I have a plan to renew my subscription. If you still want to use it you can apply for an extension to me.

Last edited:
Hi brother, i am the first that i ask for this awesome giveaway, thank you for this
hope i'll be lucky this time
i really need this this because i want to compare Yoast & Math Rank because my work is SEO as seen n my website that i sent you privetly
Thanks in advance

Hi brother, i am the first that i ask for this awesome giveaway, thank you for this
hope i'll be lucky this time
i really need this this because i want to compare Yoast & Math Rank because my work is SEO as seen n my website that i sent you privetly
Thanks in advance
I'll give consideration to your request.

Reactions: startop
Hi, thanks for this offer.

Why I need this:
I'm not an seo expert, and this rank math pro is good for beginner since the feature give a todo list and all suggestion to write good seo for our page.

@ubaid This giveaway only for Indonesian users only? Not for everyone?

Site languages are Bahasa Indonesia (Melayu)
Yes, at this time I would like to share with friends who speak Indonesian / Malay. Once the quota is met I will share it for other languages.

gak ade nasib ni. hahaha, lain kali dong

(bad luck this time, hahaha, i guess another time)

How important is this to you? Maybe I'll consider it.

I appreciate it bud. But, my site is in English, let's give a chance to our fellow who are running their sites in IDN or MY language.

If you consider non indonesian language website in some point then do please consider me as well.Thank you for the awesome giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock