• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme v6.5.22

No permission to download
And the stm-importer-5.4.0.zip and other plugins from Plugin folder?

I apologize for not having done it, but excludes all plugins and installed what was in the folder and it didn't work was the same error

Strange as it worked fine on my test site yesterday. Hopefully someone else will have an idea. :)

Reactions: Babak
is it worth cleaning the base, and reinstalling again, including the plugins before even installing the demo?

I installed the theme, imported the NY demo and it didn't work, it looks like this and doesn't load the pages and files

how to solve please

DB - Im From Brazil
I was busy making an install video of this theme , but no luck, the same problem as yours !
Tried every option and still the same problem.This is a very heavy template btw.

got it, thanks for the intention, let's see if someone managed to install it and mention if it has any solution

Reactions: Mscv50
I was busy making an install video of this theme , but no luck, the same problem as yours !
Tried every option and still the same problem.This is a very heavy template btw.
Possibly PHP settings need adjusting to cope? Just a thought.

Reactions: Babak
Possibly PHP settings need adjusting to cope? Just a thought.

Everything looks oké in System Status but still....

screenshot-62.png

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Great theme and I am grateful for your great share. However, these plugins cannot get installed so that I cannot install the demo. Does anyone have these plugins uploaded somewhere? Thk truckloads!

Attachments

• thêm.png
    thêm.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock