• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme v6.5.19

No permission to download
Babak updated Consulting - Business, Finance WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Consulting Theme v5.1.7 Nulled

Download Consulting v5.1.7 - Business, Finance WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v5.1.7 - 15 Oct, 2020 Thanks To @drslims @NullMaster

• FIX: Image Gallery Custom Links.
  • FIX: Status Counter on Elementor module.
  • FIX: Gmap Style 2 on Elementor module.
  • FIX: Minor bug fixes.
  • FIX: Slider import during demo import - Geneva demo.
  • WooCommerce plugin compatible with version (v 4.6.0).
  • STM Importer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The theme has an error in the files main. css \ consulting\assets\css\layouts\. Error in the path of the address to the image location.
FIX layouts download
Fixed: extraction to the "css" folder located in Consulting\assets\ files from the archive layouts.zip

Attachments

• layouts.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 19

Attachments

• Снимок.PNG
    Снимок.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: TassieNZ
I just tested this theme which has many options. Depending on the demo chosen, the "WordPress Header Builder Plugin - Pearl" plugin is installed and some options, although present in Appearance / Customize, have no effect: You have to go through "Header Builder". To change this, you must deactivate the plugin. But in both cases, there are some options that I couldn't get to work properly, like showing a logo + the site title. When the plugin is activated, selecting a logo in "Header Builder" has no effect ... There is another point that bothers me: there are a lot of plugins and although I have selected a demo based on Elementor, the WPBackery plugin appears to be a recommended plugin ... But what is redibitory for me is that I chose the "Marsseille" demo and it only works on Chrome, the image transitions are very jerky with Firefox and Edge ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock