• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Content Curator AI

Content Curator AI 2.2.2

No permission to download
Help yourself, the download is free and you can do the test, do not send others to do it 🤣🤣🤣
i am to busy myself, i ask if somebody has experience with it.
Your "humor" just make me loose time. it seems you have nothing better to do.

i am to busy myself, i ask if somebody has experience with it.
Your "humor" just make me loose time. it seems you have nothing better to do.
And I have tested the plugin myself and I answer the same as DjRemember. If you want us to make you a review to save your "valuable time" (ours should not be so important), I recommend you do what others do, search youtube and consider that the time we use in "assessing" whether or not it is worth is not a loss, but R & D. Trying to be diplomatic.

• Haha
Reactions: DjRemember
And I have tested the plugin myself and I answer the same as DjRemember. If you want us to make you a review to save your "valuable time" (ours should not be so important), I recommend you do what others do, search youtube and consider that the time we use in "assessing" whether or not it is worth is not a loss, but R & D. Trying to be diplomatic.
If i know a reply for something, i will let you know and help you, i will not tell you go search,
if i dont know i will not comment because i believe that i am "clever". If you have nothing to say better not to talk, silence is gold my friend in these cases.
This is the forum for, not for "clevers" but for people they are willing to help and get helped.
You spend more time to write your reply than to say yes it works ot No it is not.

If i know a reply for something, i will let you know and help you, i will not tell you go search,
if i dont know i will not comment because i believe that i am "clever". If you have nothing to say better not to talk, silence is gold my friend in these cases.
This is the forum for, not for "clevers" but for people they are willing to help and get helped.
You spend more time to write your reply than to say yes it works ot No it is not.
You have more answers than me, so you're the one wasting your time. You haven't asked any questions and you have answered quite badly, this forum is for everyone, for those who know or not, so improve your manners and spend all this time "taking a look" at the plugin or at least its video on youtube. If you want more explanations I invite you to buy the plugin and open a support ticket, otherwise you are better off keeping quiet.

Last edited:
Hello, close conversation please.
Thank you

Reactions: Geroxouras
Hello @NuriT, Update 2.1.7 please

Fixed bug that caused unexpected stops in the mass image curation process.
Fixed bug that caused a calculation error when calculating the cost of image heals.
Optimizations have been implemented in the code to improve efficiency in resource usage and memory management in image curation.

Thank you so much

NuriT updated Content Curator AI with a new update entry:

New update

• Corregido error que provocaba detenciones inesperadas en el proceso de curación masiva de imágenes.
  • Corregido fallo que provocaba un error de cálculo al calcular el costo de las curaciones de imágenes.
  • Se han implementado optimizaciones en el código para mejorar la eficiencia en el uso de recursos y la gestión de la memoria en la curación de imágenes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Hello @NuriT, Update 2.2.0 please

New process restart system. This system detects if the process is inactive for a certain time, and if so, it automatically restarts it to prevent it from being stuck indefinitely.
New debug logging system integrated within the plugin, clearer and simpler.
New option to remove content validations built into the plugin. This is used when we generate to regenerate the contents completely and prevent the plugin from discarding them.
Improvement
New code optimizations were implemented to improve resource usage efficiency and memory management in content curation.
New code optimizations have been implemented to improve resource usage efficiency and memory management in image curation.
Improvements in the connection system with Search Console.
The timeout on calls to OpenAI was extended to avoid as many connection errors as possible.

Not today...tomorrow. thank you

Hello @NuriT Update please

Content Curator 2.2.2 04/06/2024

An improvement has been implemented in the plugin to handle situations where the process is interrupted unexpectedly, such as can occur when the OpenAI API is overwhelmed. A descriptive message will now be displayed along with a link to the debug log, making it easy to quickly identify and resolve the issue.

Content Curator 2.2.1 04/06/2024

Optimizations have been implemented in the code to improve resource efficiency and memory management in meta tag curation.
Corrected an error in the massive meta tag curation process that caused, in certain very specific circumstances, the process to run indefinitely.
Corrected error in the massive meta tag curation process that did not take into account the option to discard already processed content, which caused the same meta tags to be curated again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock