• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Copywriting, Sales Copy, HQ Content Writing Service (Free Offer Inside)

boYg

Banned User
Sep 15, 2019
Do You Have a Business (or Brand) and Want To Get So Deep In Your Client's Mind, That They Can't Sleep, Eat Or Even F**K 😂 Until They Buy From You? Then This Service is For You.

HERE IS MY DEAL. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

In today's digital age, you can turn words into little armies and when you deploy them into open warzones (platforms) using FB Ads, Adwords or even solo ads etc. (or even free YouTube or Forum traffic), BOOM💥! They come back bloody and victorious. With leads and hungry clients captured, turning them into furious repeat buyers and die harders.

But your words must hook your target instantly. And, like some sweet addictive drug, it must cage them, For life!

If you know you have a real product / service / business (ecom, real estate, local business, software, Saas etc) that genuinely solves problems, allow me to be your copywriter for a minute.

Because if you do, you will not have any headache again (I swear this on the life of the rodent I killed at home this morning 😅)

But on a more serious note...

I can write

1. Gripping headlines and titles that people can't help but open. Sales copy, product copy, funnel copy, full brand story/copy, refreshingly powerful lead gen. copy, FB ads copy, Headlines, Blogs & articles etc.
  2. Content that draws the reader in till the end
  3. A magnet pulling Call to Action (CTA) that gets clicks on your link or calls or messages to your phone (if you'll do offline marketing)
  4. To highlight the core benefits of your product or service to get optimum results
  5. ...and check to conform to all grammar, plagiarism, SEO and other writing rules. etc
With this one service and one single traffic campaign, you can turn your already established business from making $500 per month to $50,000 per week.

But to make this offer juicier I would like to choose only 1 person from the comments section and I will write a full copy for anything you have for free so you share your experience (But please it must be a real product or service that solves real problems) To get this kindly comment the type of business etc, and we'll talk privately.

I am a native English speaker with a few years of experience writing copy for offline local businesses. For privacy and legal reasons, I can't share clients copy but my goal here at Babiato is to build my copywriting reputation for a long long time. A wordsmith with a celestial influence.

My prices start at only
$30 for articles
$300 for brand story
$30 for product copy
$300 for SaaS

etc. but since this is mostly custom service, I can't make specific quotes here. @CyberDeviL please bear with me here. But the prices are very moderate and I deliver very fast (highest is 3 days based on type of copywriting service needed).

Payment method is only PayPal.

But this offer is open only once per week so that i can give the client 100% concentration. So what are you waiting for? Kindly light up my dms cos i too can't wait. 🙌

Thanks.

Last edited:
Great! reading you submission alone confirms what you are capable of doing and i wish i could be that lucky one. I have a real product and service. check my website www.octoberprice.com

by the way, i will dm you so we talk more.

Reactions: boYg
Looks like a great offer and we can see you have the skills! I have a course in the MMO niche which will be launching in the beginning March, please count me in the "free" lottery.

Looks like a great offer and we can see you have the skills! I have a course in the MMO niche which will be launching in the beginning March, please count me in the "free" lottery.
Please D.M

Can you throw some insights, that what would be included. Say $30 service will be an article of how many words? And the $300 service will include how many? And how will you stuff the keywords in those

Do You Have a Business (or Brand) and Want To Get So Deep In Your Client's Mind, That They Can't Sleep, Eat Or Even F**K 😂 Until They Buy From You? Then This Service is For You.

HERE IS MY DEAL. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

In today's digital age, you can turn words into little armies and when you deploy them into open warzones (platforms) using FB Ads, Adwords or even solo ads etc. (or even free YouTube or Forum traffic), BOOM💥! They come back bloody and victorious. With leads and hungry clients captured, turning them into furious repeat buyers and die harders.

But your words must hook your target instantly. And, like some sweet addictive drug, it must cage them, For life!

If you know you have a real product / service / business (ecom, real estate, local business, software, Saas etc) that genuinely solves problems, allow me to be your copywriter for a minute.

Because if you do, you will not have any headache again (I swear this on the life of the rodent I killed at home this morning 😅)

But on a more serious note...

I can write

1. Gripping headlines and titles that people can't help but open. Sales copy, product copy, funnel copy, full brand story/copy, refreshingly powerful lead gen. copy, FB ads copy, Headlines, Blogs & articles etc.
  2. Content that draws the reader in till the end
  3. A magnet pulling Call to Action (CTA) that gets clicks on your link or calls or messages to your phone (if you'll do offline marketing)
  4. To highlight the core benefits of your product or service to get optimum results
  5. ...and check to conform to all grammar, plagiarism, SEO and other writing rules. etc
With this one service and one single traffic campaign, you can turn your already established business from making $500 per month to $50,000 per week.

But to make this offer juicier I would like to choose only 1 person from the comments section and I will write a full copy for anything you have for free so you share your experience (But please it must be a real product or service that solves real problems) To get this kindly comment the type of business etc, and we'll talk privately.

I am a native English speaker with a few years of experience writing copy for offline local businesses. For privacy and legal reasons, I can't share clients copy but my goal here at Babiato is to build my copywriting reputation for a long long time. A wordsmith with a celestial influence.

My prices start at only
$30 for articles
$300 for brand story
$30 for product copy
$300 for SaaS

etc. but since this is mostly custom service, I can't make specific quotes here. @CyberDeviL please bear with me here. But the prices are very moderate and I deliver very fast (highest is 3 days based on type of copywriting service needed).

Payment method is only PayPal.

But this offer is open only once per week so that i can give the client 100% concentration. So what are you waiting for? Kindly light up my dms cos i too can't wait. 🙌

Thanks.
Hi, I am interested. Can you DM me to discuss further.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock