• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Corona Virus Cases Tracker Widgets - COVID-19 Coronavirus Map, Table & Stats Widgets

Corona Virus Cases Tracker Widgets - COVID-19 Coronavirus Map, Table & Stats Widgets v1.7.5

No permission to download

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
patrocle submitted a new resource:

Corona Virus Cases Tracker Widgets - COVID-19 Coronavirus Map, Table & Stats Widgets - Download Free Corona Virus Cases Tracker Widgets-COVID19 Coronavirus Map,Table&StatsWidgets 26055464

2020-04-16_15-46-02.jpg

Coronavirus Cases Tracker Plugin is used to display Coronavirus(COVID-19) outbreak live Updates in WordPress page/posts/widgets section.
Using this plugin you can display particular country data or global data. With the help of shortcode, You can represent total Infected, Deaths, Recovered, Unresolved, New Cases Today, New Deaths Today in WordPress.

This plugin also provides 4 different layouts(Map, Table, Chart, Text) to display coronavirus outbreak...

Change Log:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Dear uploader,

Thank you for this amazing plugin. Though i am a noob, i am learning fast :D, few questions.

What exactly do i upload from the main zip file?

Can i create a page on my small blog just for displaying the stats or does it display on the whole site?

Dear uploader,

Thank you for this amazing plugin. Though i am a noob, i am learning fast :D, few questions.

Can i create a page on my small blog just for displaying the stats or does it display on the whole site?

i am not uploader, just want answer you question,,, :)

extract file downloaded, and you will find "corona-virus-cases-tracker.zip" and than upload via ftp/cpanel manager.
destination folder /wp-content/plugins

i am not uploader, just want answer you question,,, :)

extract file downloaded, and you will find "corona-virus-cases-tracker.zip" and than upload via ftp/cpanel manager.
destination folder /wp-content/plugins
Thank you very much. And the second question any guidance?

Dear uploader,

Golden Word:
"Google and Youtube search is your friend" when it comes to learning! or other search engines.
Just hit to Youtube and search how to create a blog, uploading a plugin,theme etc...
Or if you want a one page to show just the plugin widgets you may want a one landing page installed or use a wordpress page builder plugin like:

or

in conjunction with this

Just do your research and start learning is not that hard once you learn it how wheels turn in Wordpress.

Reactions: Babak
patrocle updated Corona Virus Cases Tracker Widgets - COVID-19 Coronavirus Map, Table & Stats Widgets with a new update entry:

Version 1.6 April 21-2020

Version 1.6 April 21-2020
  • Added: compare by countries charts
  • Added: Integrated auto update feature
  • Added: integrate global and country specific rate Distribution charts
  • Added: Added dynamic label settings in historical chart shortcode
  • Added: Integrated show data settings in the charts
  • Added: Managed charts colors

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock