• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Coronavirus

How are things in the country you are in?

Sadly I'm one of the unlucky 1,372 (as of March 15th) that has it here in the UK. Thankfully just mild symptoms and I'm not in a super high risk group so should recover fine. I have to self-quarantine for 14 days though so that is going to suck, but gives me plenty of time to spend here on Babiato :)

The Government here aren't really doing anything to stop the spread yet, what's happening where you are?

Get Well soon bro
Here in Pakistan 179 cases reported. Most of them are visitors who come from Iran. News say borders are closed but how they coming maybe bribe 🤐

CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IS KILLING US WORLDWIDE!

There was a Bomb blast here in my country yesterday, but officials say it was a petrol pileline explosion.

The range of the blast hit about 15 different cities!

• Wow
Reactions: ckeeper
That's now France going on total lockdown from tomorrow...this is so f*cked up.

• Sad
Reactions: Babak
He just posting Facebook wishes 😁😁

Fields of Experience: IT (PHP Developer, WordPress Developer, Flutter and Native Android Developer).
Qualifications: HNDip

--Interesting--

Reactions: zara

Sadly I'm one of the unlucky 1,372 (as of March 15th) that has it here in the UK. Thankfully just mild symptoms and I'm not in a super high risk group so should recover fine. I have to self-quarantine for 14 days though so that is going to suck, but gives me plenty of time to spend here on Babiato :)

The Government here aren't really doing anything to stop the spread yet, what's happening where you are?
So sorry to hear you are one of the unlucky ones. Just really glad you aren't in the high risk category.

I wish you a quick and speedy recovery. On the plus side you can be on the forum more! :)

So far, here is New Zealand, we have been lucky. The count is very low, but expect it to start rising quickly (I think).

Personally I'm extra lucky as I live on an Island here, so I'm sort of in self isolation. Fingers crossed!

TassieNZ :)

i pray for you bro and for my people from tunisia and the hole world
god protect us
don t worry bro it will be ok

Get Well Soon Bro.... in Indonesia we now on progress to fight with the virus, let pray everything will be fine and everyone will health as before and we believe humankind will win this fight as usual.

God with Us and God never sleep.

Here in Nigeria we had a case of a person from Italy and also an index case that is a Nigerian that got in contact with the Italian but they are both fine now. So for now we have no case of corona virus at least that is the information we getting and everything has been normal and i think our government were really pro-active and swift about it.

Really feel sorry for everyone going through lock down right now! I have not really been following it because i feel the world is just being manipulated by some set of people. Well someone is getting richer by the day.

🦋🌼🌼🌻🌻🌸🌸🌺🌹🌹🌷🌷🌈🦋
Sending Healing Vibes for a SPEEDY Recovery

Hi!! Here in the south of Argentina luckily there are no cases if in other provinces of Argentina but luckily everything is kept under control. Likewise, a special protocol was activated for everyone to stay at home, it is difficult to comply here more than anything because of the jobs and the long distances we have, but luckily the circulation of people decreased a lot.

Reactions: Medw1311
I think its a manipulated virus from China and not from America goverment ... they want to think its from the Usa ... cause the outbreak is in wuhan for the chinese goverment is a human live worthless ... they give the world a look " hey world this is my Bio-weapon ... do what i say or i give you my next bomb and not with 3% dieng rate maybe with 90% ...

Reactions: pizat2 and ckeeper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock