• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Coronavirus

There are talks and conspiracy theories about US created this, China created that etc. I do not buy these theories, flu virus and alikes have been around for centuries, and even caused many millions to die in human history. Any government even messing with this stuff knows, it is not controllable and would not implement this on public, because it is not choosing who will be sick, who will survive etc. Once it is out everyone is a fair game. With this logic no government or individual with the right mind would even think of releasing such a virus. Now if one says we as humans might have caused some of this stuff, i would believe that, just like how our greed and industrialism messed up the Ozone layer. Bees are dying, corals are disappearing, global warming we caused icebergs melting, world as we know is dying with us in it, and here we are discussing about Covid-19 and other viruses. With the destruction us humans causing to the nature the end is unavoidable. I am hoping this will be a wake-up call for all of us and make some drastic changes to stop this.

Reactions: teawebsite
There are talks and conspiracy theories about US created this, China created that etc. I do not buy these theories, flu virus and alikes have been around for centuries, and even caused many millions to die in human history. Any government even messing with this stuff knows, it is not controllable and would not implement this on public, because it is not choosing who will be sick, who will survive etc. Once it is out everyone is a fair game. With this logic no government or individual with the right mind would even think of releasing such a virus. Now if one says we as humans might have caused some of this stuff, i would believe that, just like how our greed and industrialism messed up the Ozone layer. Bees are dying, corals are disappearing, global warming we caused icebergs melting, world as we know is dying with us in it, and here we are discussing about Covid-19 and other viruses. With the destruction us humans causing to the nature the end is unavoidable. I am hoping this will be a wake-up call for all of us and make some drastic changes to stop this.

I believe what you are saying is true: without any awareness of our actions the consequences will always be unpredictable and most of the times negative. Our actions define who we are.

Reactions: ckeeper
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm from Brazil, a 62-year-old man has just died, we have low blood reserves in hospitals, I'm getting ready to donate blood tomorrow morning.
I am a believer in Jesus Christ and I will pray for you and for everyone around the world.
Have faith and take care!

Wow the UK £ has crashed against the US $ today. Down to the lowest level since 1985.

Makes it more expensive for me buying themes and plugins :(

• Haha
Wow the UK £ has crashed against the US $ today. Down to the lowest level since 1985.

No worries bro we will sponsor your themes and plugins as a fellow Babiato member. Just get better, that is more important.

Reactions: Medw1311
No worries bro we will sponsor your themes and plugins as a fellow Babiato member. Just get better, that is more important.
Thanks Bro, I'll be fine though.

Looks like lock downs in global scale will be unavoidable, business closures, shops closures all happening if not happened in your countries yet. If you are running your own business, I strongly recommend considering home office, working remote, and make sure you are set to do it that way for the next few months the least.

I personally think these numbers being released are very optimistic, corona or different strains definitely infected a lot more people silently than the governments are admitting or detecting to stop mass panic. We have been recommended to stay away from crowded places, and recommended some outside activity in rural areas. I have been through some disasters in my life time before, one thing I have always observed is survival instinct will start kicking in after a short while, all the civilized behaviors are down the drain, it becomes a doggy dog world. Just be prepared if this quarantine takes longer so you guys and families stay safe.

Most of the western governments did not take this pandemic as serious as the eastern blocks up until now, look at the results in ASIA how they contained their infection rate comparing to most of the European/American Countries. Wishing you all safe and healthy days.

Hi!

We have the very first case of Corona Virus in my city!

A man traveling in from UK brought it in.

Now he is dead and his driver was tested positive alongside others.

We're not safe here. This city is the biggest in West Africa. We have no idea how many are infected because they have been here for 2 weeks.

God protect and heal us.

• Wow
HI All!

Living in Russia in North-West region I suffered almost 3 years of fighting against SARS.
It was until december 2019 with very strange splash of SARS attack with exact symptoms of COVID-19, characterized by temperature rising up to 39°C. After 4 hours of 39°C I went to be recovered.
I suspect that COVID-19 is a altered OR mutated SARS. So the same remedies could be effective as they do against SARS. They are Relenza and Tamiflu.

• Wow
I wish there is health and safety for all of you.

A journal presented by the American Society for Microbiology already warned of the coronavirus crisis as an emergency and re-emergent infection agent. They said that the coronavirus could emerge as an infection, but that same infection could re-emerge, come back to the fore provoking epidemics and pandemics. Now notice, this important periodical is from 2007, what did the main governments do during that time to prevent a possible pandemic and to have some security today? Nothing.

It is hard to believe that there is no conspiracy of any kind, after all, who will be the most affected? Those who are unable to receive adequate treatment (in my country, only 10% of public hospitals have an intensive care unit, on the other hand, most paid hospitals have their intensive care units), and especially the elderly (who benefit from a large part of the hospital and retirement costs employed by the government).

So, who has more to gain?

I'm here in Panama. Basically under curfew ... Panama is being very proactive though ... and not a bad place to ride it out.

Iran's health minister says

1-Eat avocado and kiwi fruit

2-Eat vitamin D tablets every 7 days

Great for treatment and prevention

Everything will be okay bro. Stay safe. Stay strong!

It's sad to see governments don't take action in a disease like this.
Luckily I'm in Sri Lanka. We have about to 100 infected persons currently no deaths. but government tracking everyone and their families. Also, there are free quarantine centers. The government offers foods, healthcare and everything free for suspected people. In Sri Lanka Healthcare is free. Also locked down 3 states. Currently in the whole country under police curfew. No one can be out of the home. Foods are delivering to our homes by Food cities.

The way it goes right now, a global scale strict lock down is on it's way. Be prepared for it, make sure to have at least few weeks of your favorite snacks available at home.

Then you're lucky now, 40% sale now ;)

• Haha
It might just be a coincidence but the last few days has seen way less updates to themes & plugins I've purchased than usual. Are you noticing anything similar with yours @Babak bro?

It might just be a coincidence but the last few days has seen way less updates to themes & plugins I've purchased than usual. Are you noticing anything similar with yours @Babak bro?
i never check emails for update or ....
i open all purchased themes and plugin and check latest update :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock