• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cortex - A Multi-concept Agency Theme

Cortex - A Multi-concept Agency Theme v1.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Cortex - A Multi-concept Agency Theme - Download Free Cortex - A Multi-concept Agency Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20429944

Download Free Cortex - A Multi-concept Agency Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20429944
Introducing Cortex, a modern theme perfect for any design agency, design studio and creative agency. Packed with 17 amazing homepages, 10 inner pages and 20+ portfolio layouts, Cortex is a dream portfolio theme for everyone in the creative industry. Its vibrant design and professional options will help you showcase your works and projects in original way. This...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: raul_barbera
Hi Babak, the slider revolution is not working. is there any way you could help me with it.
Thanks

Attachments

• h11-rev-img-1.jpg
    h11-rev-img-1.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 18
  • h11-rev-img-3.jpg
    h11-rev-img-3.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 18
no but you can create your slider manually! be creative
go to demo pages and grab images
add to slider write some text!
like this demo
https://cortex.mikado-themes.com/digital-agency/

Thank you for this information, i thought you have it.
By the way, if someone want the original main-home slider, here you go:

Solution:
To import a RevSlider / LayerSlider slideshow, please go to your WordPress admin panel Slider Revolution / Layer Slider -> Import (and select the file .zip)

Reactions: raul_barbera
Thank you for this information, i thought you have it.
By the way, if someone want the original main-home slider, here you go:

Solution:
To import a RevSlider / LayerSlider slideshow, please go to your WordPress admin panel Slider Revolution / Layer Slider -> Import (and select the file .zip)
can you reupload please? thanks!

Thanks for the input Babak! Didn't notice... do you have it please? I tried to recreate it on my side but can't get the animation right! Just the main slider... can't find it anywhere... thanks in advance!
sry bro i dont have access yet
but i will check

Reactions: mohamedmelkholy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock