• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Could someone help me with some basic PHP?

PotePipote

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Babiato team.
I come to you again hoping to solve a problem with the rich snipped rating.

I have switched from the Stellar plugin to YASR (Yet Another Stars Rating) because unfortunately it is not fully adapted to the Google guidelines to show the SERP rating.

The plugin works perfectly, google understands and shows the rating, now I find a new problem, YARS applies schemas in my pages like Rank Math and duplicate content is generated and not only this, also the fields of the recipe schema of YARS are not complete like Rank Math is.

What I want to achieve is to deactivate the YARS schema to be able to implement only the Rank Math for this on the official website they told me that I have to implement the
PHP:
yasr_filter_existing_schema
hook but they did not provide me with more information, unfortunately I do not know PHP or where to place this code.

If you could help me, this would be great as it would get exactly what I need for my website, thank you very much in advance.

Hello Babiato team.
I come to you again hoping to solve a problem with the rich snipped rating.

I have switched from the Stellar plugin to YASR (Yet Another Stars Rating) because unfortunately it is not fully adapted to the Google guidelines to show the SERP rating.

The plugin works perfectly, google understands and shows the rating, now I find a new problem, YARS applies schemas in my pages like Rank Math and duplicate content is generated and not only this, also the fields of the recipe schema of YARS are not complete like Rank Math is.

What I want to achieve is to deactivate the YARS schema to be able to implement only the Rank Math for this on the official website they told me that I have to implement the
PHP:
yasr_filter_existing_schema
hook but they did not provide me with more information, unfortunately I do not know PHP or where to place this code.

If you could help me, this would be great as it would get exactly what I need for my website, thank you very much in advance.

PHP:
//put this to functions.php on your theme
add_filter( 'yasr_filter_existing_schema', '__return_false' );
add_filter( 'yasr_filter_schema_jsonld', '__return_false' );  // to remove jsonld schema

Last edited:
Reactions: PotePipote
PHP:
//put this to functions.php on your theme
add_filter( 'yasr_filter_existing_schema', '__return_false' );
add_filter( 'yasr_filter_schema_jsonld', '__return_false' );  // to remove jsonld schema

Thank you, seriously it's what I needed, a hug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock