• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Covid-19 Awarez Quiz (PHP Script) - only $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen123

Trusted Seller
Feb 14, 2019
CyberSpace IN
Hello TO ALL,
Basically, this is a PHP Script, For COVID-19 Information sharing based On Quiz.
Module-
1- Maximum 8 Question-Based Script (quiz question)
2- All other pages includes (home, about, contact, privacy, etc)
3- Admin Panel - To manage Each and Every Control via Admin Panel (Basically It is for Customization)
4- Header/Footer Custome Code Option Available
5- Google Adsense Ads/ Propeller Ads Supported.
6- Mobile Optimized.
7- Health and Care Details Are
8- Many more feature
9- Support.
10- No Refund Available.

Note- This Script is Made with Codeigniter Framework, It's Basically Concept Is to generating Some Revenue FROM Google Adsense/Propeller Ads.

Installation Instruction:-

1- Copy and Paste Complete Folder into the main location (public_html/localhost_htdoc).
2- Type : [foldername/sitename] / install. Ex. (corona/install) OR coronatest.com/install > Hit ENTER button
3- Create a Database And connect with these Apps.
4- For first Login Just USE (admin/admin) as id/pass.
5- After Successful Login Delete "Install" Folder from the root (main directory).
6- Change the Password for first-time use.
7- Finished Complete installatio+configuration Process.

Now you can Edit All types of details, BUT Remember Not more than 8 Questions.

Almost 7 Language Supported [English, Arabi, Hindi......]

Note- This App was built with the main focus for Adsense revenue generation VIA WhatsApp.
Yeas Via WhatsApp/FB/Twitter/ETC.
Most Recommended (WhatsApp).

Payments: VIA Paypal, Paytm, Razorpay, Payoneer, GPay.

No Refund Policy After delivered Successfully.

ONLY FOR $5 ONE TIME.

More Information PM Me.

BACK ENDS :

adsensesetting.png custome header.png languuage option.png

FRONT ENDS :

finalprint.png quihome.png quiz1.png

AVAILABLE AS FREE BONUS ONLY WITH DIVI PRIME PLAN
Regards
zen123

Last edited:
Reactions: she.spider
Do you mean google pay (Tez)?, if yes then OK.
no sir, i buy you google gift card $5, then u can redem gift card on play store, like that. Because in my house, i cant go out because pandemic corona.
Iam using my local bank payment to buy google gift card sir.

no sir, i buy you google gift card $5, then u can redem gift card on play store, like that. Because in my house, i cant go out because pandemic corona.
Iam using my local bank payment to buy google gift card sir.
OHHH. I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock