• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

cPanel, Reseller, Master Reseller and Alph Reseller (GREAT DEALS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
https://tsfcomputers.com/ebay-special/
This is a special I ran on eBay! Yours to try!

Unlimited Space (SSD)

Unlimited Domain
Unlimited Bandwidth
Control Panel (cPanel)
One Click Installs

Unlimited Email Accounts

Payment Method: PayPal
Returns : 24 hour

Quick Support
24 CPU Cores (Not 4-8 like others)

This is a great deal compared to Godaddy, NameCheap, WebhostingHub, HostGator and more.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
Is it VPS or something?
What's mean of Unlimited SSD Space?
Whats mean of unlimited domain? is it add-on domain?
How about RAM?

Thnx

Is it VPS or something?
What's mean of Unlimited SSD Space?
Whats mean of unlimited domain? is it add-on domain?
How about RAM?

Thnx
This is a Dedicated Server not a VPS
We do not set a limit on storage, so you have Un-metered "Unlimited" Storage (Web Hosting needs only)
It is unlimited Add on Domains
our server is 256GB RAM

will it be beneficial to use this over my regular ionos hosting?
It is totally up to you to choose which hosting you would like. 1&1 .ionos is $4/month for one domain and 10GB of Storage, as my offer is broken down to $2 with unlimited domains and unlimited storage..

Reactions: julieco
This is a Dedicated Server not a VPS
We do not set a limit on storage, so you have Un-metered "Unlimited" Storage (Web Hosting needs only)
It is unlimited Add on Domains
our server is 256GB RAM

So, Where your datacenter located in?

Could you create a demo trial for your any subdomain? I do not want to point any of my own domain for trial.

Could you create a demo trial for your any subdomain? I do not want to point any of my own domain for trial.
I do not create them with a sub domain sorry. You do not have to point your domain to the server to view the settings.

I do not create them with a sub domain sorry. You do not have to point your domain to the server to view the settings.
Okay, i'll try and test it. If server's response time and other specification make satisfy then i could buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock