• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Craftory - Craftsmen Directory Listing & Job Board WordPress Theme Newest Update

Craftory - Craftsmen Directory Listing & Job Board WordPress Theme v2.0.1

No permission to download

bizacquire

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jan 14, 2019
Indonesia
smmdiva.com
edwinteguhn submitted a new resource:

Craftory – Craftsmen Directory Listing & Job Board WordPress Theme - Craftory – Craftsmen Directory Listing & Job Board WordPress Theme

craftory.__large_preview.jpg

Craftory – Craftsmen Directory Listing & Job Board WordPress Theme is the most complete and thoroughly made solution for handyman, tradespeople, craftsmen or contractors web businesses. It is highly optimized for fast performance, easy search and simple but eye-catch navigation.

The most important thing that we thought of during creation of Craftory WordPress theme was the speed of the site because of a big number of providers and clients it...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
Hi @edwinteguhn @NullMaster @Babak

Kindly Check the Zip File, it's missing the Demo Content Folder for Import.

Manual demo files upload​

Choose a XML file for content import:​

Choose a WIE or JSON file for widget import:​

Choose a DAT file for customizer import:​

Choose a JSON file for Redux import:​

Enter the Redux option name:

Auto Import taking ages & isn't updating any Posts/Pages & nothing shows up when checked.

Kindly Check & Revised the Zip File for Download.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: bizacquire
Dear @edwinteguhn

You are life saver, :love: I hope that its a Nulled Version.

@Babak Would you please update the Thread Title/Version to reflect new changes, if required.

Craftory v1.4.0

Thanks
Dear @edwinteguhn

Would you please check with the developer? Kindly ask him or see if you download separate demo files. when the theme was purchased

Manual demo files upload
1 - Choose a XML file for content import:
Yes, it's there
2 - Choose a WIE or JSON file for widget import:
Yes, its there.
3 - Choose a DAT file for customizer import:
Not Defined by the Developer, so Ignore
4 - Choose a JSON file for Redux import:
theme_options.json

** Updated above Info. The Error Log has given me clue for Manual Import of Data & their Files, which I've asked in the question.

FastStone ScreenShot - 00379.png

Thanks

Last edited:
@LoveDownloads
Unfortunately, developer support for this expired already.
But what I gave here is all files and documentary.
I think to install is not uploaded manually but just click demo import or something like this.
My site with this theme expired already so I forget how to install the site.
But I remember installation not manual but just once click to import

Attachments

• craftory.jpg
    craftory.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: LoveDownloads
@LoveDownloads
Unfortunately, developer support for this expired already.
But what I gave here is all files and documentary.
I think to install is not uploaded manually but just click demo import or something like this.
My site with this theme expired already so I forget how to install the site.
But I remember installation not manual but just once click to import
Dear @edwinteguhn

If you like I can DM you Website Login Details, Would you give it a try. I've followed their Help PDF File. But their 3 years old video tells to setup woo commerce and nothing mentioned in their Manual if this was needed to setup before importing content. (Only this thing is missing)

Also i've setup on Fresh Latest Version of WordPress, now theme required plugins shows up Update, when i do it says updated when check again they show up again asking for update

Kindly help me to setup Demo, I need to show it for approval purposes.

If support has expired you can email them or can leave a comment they will suggest the solution since you have purchase it :)

• Love
Reactions: ahmedchm and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock