• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Create free Dropbox PLUS accounts (3TB) - Updated

alghorabaa

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, there was a post here regarding creating 2TB, but it was closed now, click here to view.

Many users have reported that they got downgraded in less than a week, but I will show you what I did to get my account upgraded to 3TB without issues so far.

1- I had a dropbox account which I haven't been using at all, and was registered with my real email, I went to the settings and deleted my account completely.

2- I followed the instructions in the post and registered another account using a fake email.

3- I upgraded to 2TB, and then upgraded to 3TB with no issues.

4- I changed the account email to the real email that I use, they sent a confirmation email and it was changed successfully, and changed account first name and last name as well.

5- Now the 3TB account is linked with my real email not with the fake one, I signed out from dropbox and created a new account with the same fake name & email I used in the beginning.

Now I kept that fake account for dropbox to deal with :), and I have been enjoying 3TB with my real email for around 4 weeks with no issues at all, there was a possibility to upgrade to a higher plan, but it was better to stay out of risk (y), 3TB is not bad at all :cool:

Don't forget guys, first upgrade and then change the email

Give it a try guys and see :)

Attachments

• 20201128_204904.jpg
    20201128_204904.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, I am going to test it out!
How you updated to 3TB ?

Reactions: alghorabaa
Thanks for sharing, I am going to test it out!
How you updated to 3TB ?
Hi,
First upgrade to 2TB using the instructions here, and when done, upgrade to 3TB with the same IBAN information, but remember, don't change email before you upgrade

Last edited:
Reactions: mader
nice to try.. thanks.. :)
btw.. how long we can keep 2TB or 3TB in my account? for a year or more?

Reactions: alghorabaa
nice to try.. thanks.. :)
btw.. how long we can keep 2TB or 3TB in my account? for a year or more?
Thanks bro!
We don't know what will happen exactly after 1 year, will it be 3TB forever or not, but since the invoice and other details belong to the fake account; I suppose they would check the capacity of the fake account and would try to change it to a free account and they would find it already has 2GB, and I suppose they would not know that email has changed as the fake account was created one more time and there are no records showing email change, but I really can't predict what would happen exactly after 1 year, so let's hope it stays 3 TB forever.

Last edited:
If you go to Setting/ Personal Account / Billing , you will see your new email is on the invoice/receipt. So let's see, what will happen. Thx bro!

If you go to Setting/ Personal Account / Billing , you will see your new email is on the invoice/receipt. So let's see, what will happen. Thx bro!
Yes, but that is for your own records, but at the moment of billing; details were sent to them with the fake email account, anyway I passed 4 weeks without problems, let's see what will happen.

Created a 2TB account.. enough space for me.. also looking forward to see what is going to happen.. it says to be next invoce period in november 2021

Created a 2TB account.. enough space for me.. also looking forward to see what is going to happen.. it says to be next invoce period in november 2021
let's hope it stays for 1 year at least

Hi guys,
A week passed since you created accounts, anyone got downgraded?

Please report about your storage capacity

I pushed data about 12GB from 3TB space. Now got shut down back to 2GB. Data still there but can't add anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock