• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CS-CART 4.12.1 MULTI VENDOR ULTIMATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyhack

Apr 14, 2020
DO NOT BEG FOR LIKES!!
Hello guys! So I have unofficial version of CS-CART 4.12.1 MULTIVENDOR ULTIMATE with new features.
I will publish when I hit 40 likes from YOU!

Future Plans
We are committed to achieving all of the goals listed here. But circumstances and priorities for some of them may change. Before making any serious business decisions based on the information here, please contact us for details.
Collecting money from vendors and handling debtors [4.12.1]

The Vendor Debt Payout add-on couldn't do all the things that were required of it. That's why we've reworked the add-on from scratch. It is now called Vendor-to-Admin Payments. Here is how it's better than the old one.

• Vendors can deposit money at any time. Previously, a vendor could refill the balance only when it went negative.
  • You decide what measures to take against debtors. Previously, debtors had their admin panels blocked, but their products weren't hidden from the storefront.
  • Debtors get a special status. Previously, it was hard to track down debtors in the admin panel.
  • Each vendor plan has own conditions for debt. Previously, you could only configure the maximum debt and the time to pay that debt only marketplace-wide.
Communication between admins and vendors [4.12.1]

tild3130-6130-4365-a166-376366393563__vendor-communication.png

People receive a lot of emails. Way more than they have time read. Some of those emails get overlooked. Especially if they aren't coming from the nearest and dearest. Even more so, if those emails look like advertisements.

A marketplace needs ways other than emails to keep in touch with vendors. Otherwise, an important message might get overlooked. That's why we're improving the Message Center with 2 features:

• Allow your vendors contact you right from the admin panel.
  • Send your own messages to vendors.
Notifications about those messages will appear in Notification Center in the admin panel. That way, vendors won't miss an important message, as long as they are active in your marketplace.
Refund management for vendors [4.12.1]

The money flow differs from marketplace to marketplace. For a long time, Multi-Vendor's default scenario was for customers to make one payment to the marketplace. In this case, it makes sense for marketplace administrators to be involved in managing refunds.

However, Multi-Vendor Plus introduced direct customer-to-vendor payments. It is a completely different scenario. When a customer orders from multiple vendors, he or she makes multiple payments (one to each vendor). In this case, it should be vendors who work with refunds. That's why we are adding:

• A way to allow or disallow vendors to manage refunds via vendor user groups (for Multi-Vendor Plus).
  • A way for you to decide who will receive notifications about different statuses of return requests (for all Multi-Vendor editions).
That way, your vendors can have more power, while you and your admins save time. If you don't want to grant vendors the power to manage refunds, you can at least choose to keep them informed only about the events that concern them.
Improved notification management [4.12.1]

tild3263-6138-4431-a166-643462303366__notification-setting.png

You can start a marketplace on your own, but a good team will be vital in the long run. The point is to get everyone doing what they're best at, and keep them focused at it.

If someone on your team works with partners and vendors, it makes no sense to notify him or her about new orders or call requests. On the other hand, your order department probably wouldn't need information about some vendor requesting a user group.

That's why we are making notification management more flexible. You decide the users, user groups, or even particular email addresses that will receive notifications. It's one of the steps towards making the Notification Center even more useful and configurable.
SEO: Default language no longer in the URL [4.12.1]

This is a small change, but we feel it's important to announce it here. It is something that has been requested by multiple clients, after recommendations from their SEO agencies.

Currently, if you show languages in URL, it applies to all languages of your marketplace. For example, you'd have:
In version 4.12.1, this behavior will change. The URL above will turn into:
This change will happen automatically during the upgrade. Multi-Vendor will automatically add the redirections from the old URLs to the new ones.
New vendor panel and more [Longer term]

Everything above will definitely appear in 4.12.1. But there are other planned improvements. We'd love to deliver them all with 4.12.1, but can't promise that yet. Still, we'll definitely be working towards these goals in the coming months.

• Easier onboarding and day-to-day operations for vendors. According to our surveys, marketplace owners would like to see a much simpler vendor area. They also brought up improving the product import even further, to make it as easy for vendors as possible. That's what we are planning to achieve.
  • Extended product variations for vendors. Vendors need a way to let customers select a variant of their product. The new product variations are perfect for that purpose. But right now vendors can only choose from the features and variants created by the marketplace. We'll try to rectify that.
  • Marketplace payment methods. Some payment methods (Stripe Connect and PayPal for Marketplaces) distribute a single payment for a single order between multiple vendors and the marketplace automatically. That approach is convenient for the marketplace, vendors, and customers.
    • For Stripe Connect, we'll be looking into integrating Stripe Connect Express.
    • For PayPal for Marketplaces, we are planning to implement its API v2 (important for getting certified by PayPal). However, API v2 is still in development, and we're waiting for some changes on the PayPal side.
For Stripe Connect, we'll be looking into integrating Stripe Connect Express.
For PayPal for Marketplaces, we are planning to implement its API v2 (important for getting certified by PayPal). However, API v2 is still in development, and we're waiting for some changes on the PayPal side.

and how you gonna eat those likes?
Click on mu post like and thats it faster get faster realase maybe if I get 30 like I will post

I have over 140 modules for cs-cart multivendor and standart
i dont need this script but you completely missed my point
I need to can start sell market place my prododuct total 40 likes I have a lot things what need to peoples

Do 15 more likes and I public with intall explanation

@
Neto Menezes
Thanks for like

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock