• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CS-Cart Ultimate & Multivendor v4.11. 4 Nulled with all plugins

Installation successfully finished,
Administration panel is not problem
but if go to the storefront getting error

@slvrsteele can u see that ;) cs-cart.jpg
& i have this errors :(
Code:
Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72/sess_a481fe7c9201463efa20ffc01c0724a0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/dzsocial/public_html/app/Tygh/Web/Session.php on line 333

Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72) in /home/dzsocial/public_html/app/Tygh/Web/Session.php on line 333

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Installer\json_decode() in /home/dzsocial/public_html/install/app/Installer/App.php:780 Stack trace: #0 /home/dzsocial/public_html/install/app/Installer/App.php(229): Installer\App->_loadLanguageVariables() #1 /home/dzsocial/public_html/install/run.php(18): Installer\App->init(Array) #2 /home/dzsocial/public_html/install/index.php(21): include('/home/dzsocial/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/dzsocial/public_html/install/app/Installer/App.php on line 780

Check version PHP. CS-Cart does not support new versions PHP yet and requires 5.x as long as I remember

Can you open your store please
Your store is closed
thats the theme with the issue causing it to have errors am going to download and install latest version of cs-cart need about 2 guys who are very good at testing to test things out got a few add-ons which i found and need to be tested out

thats the theme with the issue causing it to have errors am going to download and install latest version of cs-cart need about 2 guys who are very good at testing to test things out got a few add-ons which i found and need to be tested out
I have the last version of cs-cart 4.11.5 if you need bro

Cs cart is one of the dkf
How can i update multivendor 4.9 to 4.11
Cs cart is one of the companies that has the best documentation well explained follow thier documentation purchase thier systems and download the update from within your admin account

Cs cart is one of the dkf

Cs cart is one of the companies that has the best documentation well explained follow thier documentation purchase thier systems and download the update from within your admin account
Can I update nulled script

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock