• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce

Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce v2.1.1

No permission to download

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
adderall submitted a new resource:

Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce - Developed by Addify

The WooCommerce User Registration Extension lets you collect extra information from your customers by adding custom fields to your registration form. Add dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, and more. Display the fields on “My Account” page, and make them either required or optional.

You can also add a “user roles” dropdown menu to registration forms to let the customers select an appropriate role during registration — you can choose to display all or just...

Read more about this resource...

adderall updated Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce 1.5.3

Download Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce 1.5.3 Nulled Free
2020-06-11 - version 1.5.3
* Fixed state dropdown issue.
* Option to show all or specific fields data in admin order detail page and order email.
* Direct link to Approve/Disapprove new users from email.
* Translations added - French, German, Italian, Spanish.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Can somebody help me remove google recaptcha that is stored somewhere and I can't remove it. I just tried how it works by putting site key and secret key, then removed it, but the information is stored somewhere and the recaptca script is still loading. I've cleared cache, but no effect. If I deactivate the plugin it stops the loading oof recaptcha script. Please guys can you help me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock