• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cyberpanel / Openlitespeed open for partnerships

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
So.. I use Cyberpanel and Openlitespeed and I love it.

Cyberpanel itself is free. They offer an unlimited free version with Open Litespeed and an Enterprise version where the customer just pays the regular Litespeed price.

They sent me an email today, and I think it could interest hosting companies:
- Great USP
- Traffic / backlink through Cyberpanel partner section
- Litespeed is popular

From the email:

Partner Program

We've launched our partner program for companies offering solutions based on CyberPanel.

Last edited:
Reactions: zstran95
Okay, you seem to be experts. For us wannabe nerds light speed in combination with cyber panel is a solid solution. I posted this info because it might help a smaller hosting company to get some new ice on them and when clients

Reactions: jackdas
HI @pitza I too have been using CyberPanel from couple of years but all on my personal web servers. It is indeed stable but sometimes the new updates break some functionalities.

I personally informed CyberPanel team especially Usmaan on their forum to create some features to make it usable for small hosting also connecting multiple servers. Previously they offered platform service to connect multiple servers but now it's not available to general or I see free users.

But it's among the best option available for free to selfhost & manage your sites.

Yeah, CyberPanel is still not mature for shared hosting... if you want to save on LiteSpeed license then go with DirectAdmin which support OLS and runs ok

HI @pitza I too have been using CyberPanel from couple of years but all on my personal web servers. It is indeed stable but sometimes the new updates break some functionalities.

I personally informed CyberPanel team especially Usmaan on their forum to create some features to make it usable for small hosting also connecting multiple servers. Previously they offered platform service to connect multiple servers but now it's not available to general or I see free users.

But it's among the best option available for free to selfhost & manage your sites.

You're right with problematic updates. After the last, my memcached was gone. Other than that, it's perfect. I'm thrilled with it.
Used oversized CPanel for the longest time... had too many options where I could break stuff, and I did.
VERY, very happy with Virtualmin with the exception that they don't have litespeed support. Only reason I left.
Direct admin .. tried five minutes. Way to counterintuitive GUI
Plesk. OMG I hated it. The only panel where my sites often had problems. And the upsell show, even when you paid more than for CPanel, was driving me nuts.

Cyberpanel recently added something for shared hosting, and I think you can add multiple servers now too.

Many people like me run their own VPS even if they shouldn't for a total lack of technical knowledge. I thought the partner program might be great for small hosting companies to get a few new clients. If they all had a similar price, I'd buy from the one who offers litespeed auto install.

Thank you for sharing about your experience. Very interested in learning from it.

Last edited:
Yeah, CyberPanel is still not mature for shared hosting... if you want to save on LiteSpeed license then go with DirectAdmin which support OLS and runs ok
When did you last check? They added some stuff that as far as I know (which isn't very far) is specific for shared hosting providers.

Be a chad and deploy code via bash. Joke aside Cyberpanel is pretty good. Except when they break stuff after update even though they claim it was 'thoroughly" tested.

how do you guys offer hosting to clients via such panels (Cyberpanel, etc) ? any tutorials on this? thanks

how do you guys offer hosting to clients via such panels (Cyberpanel, etc) ? any tutorials on this? thanks
It supports CloudLinux OS. Looks like you can create I think that's for hosting providers. The web has tons of CloudLinux tutorials.
I don't know if this helps, I am not a hosting provider

There are ways of that patch licenses that are bought, you Can use your own API syetem to help in those thru, To use for redistribution and still be a verified licence.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock