• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DA 70+] 50 Do-Follow/No-Follow High Authority Profile Backlinks- $6

sneakygoblin

Banned User
Nov 2, 2020
All Backlinks are manually created !!!
If you want a sample comment on my 5 do-follow profile backlinks giveaway thread.
What will you get:
  • Do-follow/No-Follow Mixed Backlinks
  • 100% Manual Work, No PAID Tools!
  • White Hat Method
  • High Authority Links (60-80+ DA)
  • Natural and Safe Profile Pages
  • Natural Description
  • Low Spam Score
  • Permanent backlinks
  • 100% Google safe.
  • Indexing Time: 7- 30 Days
  • Login Details
  • Reports on Excel File/Spreadsheet
What I need from you:
  1. Your site URL
  2. Some Important Anchor Text
  3. Small Description of your business/website
  4. Location (If have)
Remember, The more information you give me, the stronger your profile will be.

PAYMENT METHOD BTC ONLY OR SEOCLERKS !!!
PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

Ahh what a surprise....you run a giveaway till you get the required number of likes to start a sales thread!

I'm fed up of this sh** so you know what...I've just deleted that giveaway thread and there goes your reaction score too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock