• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DB 12000 post in blog wowonder anime torrent download

petersaquer

Banned User
Mar 13, 2020
I share a database for you to publish on your wowonder blog plus a guide on how to do it

Content:
Database
Images
.torrent files

Later I will share 17,000 movies and 28,000 series with images and .torrent files.

Guide

Before this create a category in blogs with the name torrent anime and remember the category number that in a while we will use

Open you www.yousite.com/phpmyadmin select you database wowonder then click in wo_blog

Captura.png

Then click in structure

Captura.png

structure

Captura.png

Edit user table

Captura.png

we will be the same here as the previous step
Here you can generate the date of publication of the post example 1588046092 is 28/04/2020 or generate custom timestamp https://www.cdmon.com/es/conversor-timestamp

Captura.png

and lastly, we do the same by adding the category number that was created or 1 for default other

Captura.png

then we click import and select .csv

select the downloaded .csv file
in
format: choose CSV using Load Data
in
Columns separated by: we change ; by ,
in
Columns name: we copy and paste title,content,description,thumbnail,tags

Example

Captura.png

unzip anime.rar in wp-content/cover/anime
dowloadicon folder in root directory

Link Download
.csv in rar is is wrong use
and other files is works

Gdrive .csv in rar is is wrong use
and other files is works

The .torrent files are missing later I upload them
Remember all the steps later I will upload the movies and series and without guides
enjoy

you can implement the same import technique in another script as long as the tables match if you have another script with title, content, description, thumbnail, different tags just open the .csv file and change to the one in your script

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock