• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail v4.6.0

No permission to download
webmaster updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.2.0 [Nulled by sbcrew] with a new update entry:

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.2.1

Download Free [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.2.1 Xenforo 2.1 Premium Nulled
Update highlights

This update fixes a reported issue with the "Mail tracking" feature where it would produce a server error.

The issue did not impact the functionality of the mod or delivery of the emails, it only affected read tracking statistics.

Complete Change Log
Fix: Fix an issue with the "Mail tracking" feature as a result of the GuzzleHttp change in XF 2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

webmaster updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.2.2

Download [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.2.2 Xenforo 2.1 Nulled
Update highlights

This update adds the ability to override the email transport to the Digest feature. Previously, you could only override the email transport for Newsletters, but it was rightly pointed out that Digests are bulk emails too, and it might be wise to allow it to be overridden as well.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Ability to override email transport parameters for the Digest

CyberDeviL updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.4.0

Download [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.4.0 Xenforo 2.2 Nulled Free
4.4.0 Gold
Jul 23, 2020

Update highlights

There have been no changes since Beta 1, so please find the release notes for v4.4.0 below:

----

This version adds a single major new feature; the ability to limit the maximum amount of emails your forum sends in an hour.
To be clear, this affects all email across the whole of your XenForo installation, so long as all 3rd party add-ons use XF's own email feature.
This means if...

also did u copy all file ?

/src/addons/upload/src/addons
He uploaded and extracted the whole .ZIP, not the main SRC folder in right direction, so what should I say :p
preview-xl (1).jpg

This is the default location of the addon
preview-xl (1) - Copy.jpg

I've just moved the DBTech on public_html/src/addons because the add-on was showing if it's in a subfolder.

At least you should add installation instructions in the file or resources description @CyberDeviL

Account verification emails are going spam and mostly not delivered just want to fix the issue on my form that's why I need this addon, is there any alternative of this, kindly let me know.

/src/addons/upload/src/addons

preview-xl (1).jpg

This is the default location of the addon
preview-xl (1) - Copy.jpg

I've just moved the DBTech on public_html/src/addons because the add-on was showing if it's in a subfolder.

At least you should add installation instructions in the file or resources description @CyberDeviL

Account verification emails are going spam and mostly not delivered just want to fix the issue on my form that's why I need this addon, is there any alternative of this, kindly let me know.

If you are live/online, come via TeamViewer , I will connect and solve rest .

2020-09-30_112352.png

Thing is THESE 3 FOLDERS has to be placed / pasted / extracted in your domain's parent directory .

Babak updated [DBTech] DragonByte Mail with a new update entry:

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.6.0

Download [DBTech] DragonByte Mail 4.6.0 Xenforo 2.2 Nulled Free
4.6.0 Gold
Mar 4, 2021

Update highlights

After a reasonable amount of time with this system running on various live sites without any issues, it's time to go Gold 🎉

This version fixes a pain point where the "Test Digest" feature would respect the digest's mail queue setting, which doesn't really make sense. The test email will now send instantly.

Below is the info block regarding the Digest changes, for the last time...

Reactions: Quick87
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock