• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Theme delete account and create new account

Hello,
Before I load the main site, I will upload the demo site to a different domain. but it asks for license key. I don't want to use my license key in a different domain. but the template doesn't work without entering the license key. I have the latest version of the original files. how can i activate it?
respects
if theme author allows to transfer license than.. license use will be good option as per my opinion.

thank you so much for replying
But what I want to say is a slightly different topic. I have 2 domains and I test before uploading in one of them, then I install the tested template in the original domain. all erroneous attempts etc. I am doing it in test domain. so that the site in the main domain is not damaged. My aim is this. I have a licensed template and it is installed on the main domain, the template version on the main site is the old version years ago, I will install the current template, but I know that many areas will be broken. so i want to do this in test domain. But I can't do it without entering the license key. and the license allows for a single use. I have to, I want to break it. therefore, those who want to use the main original files I will send can benefit from it. it's not my fault. because the theme owner should let me for testing purposes. it doesn't do that. because when I install directly, the site can be damaged. I've had this in the past. Will you help me with this proble
respects

@maxpayneinfo was given you correct solution "exactly same" topic. Or it should be "deregister" key function in their side and you can "deregister" key in old one and "register" again in new one.
if theme author allows to transfer license than.. license use will be good option as per my opinion.

what if the original site doesn't work when you delete the license key from the template in the original domain? The site is being used actively and the shutdown will cause a huge problem. Another issue is that if the demo domain is corrupted, the license key may be damaged. In the worst case, it seems logical to use the null version of the template on the test site and learn how to fix it in case of any corruption, install the original template on the main site and take action there.
All of them are "scenario" and as @maxpayneinfo said above you should contact first to "author of theme". Most of theme author allowing "development" licence thats mean you can enter the licence key on domain which you developed and then you can migrate this licence to main domain. This is standard procedure of all web developers not only for you.
Otherwise you can hire a someone for this task.

Reactions: maxpayneinfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock