• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Delivery Date different language

dahakathanna

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
  • Title for your fault: I installed the Yith Delivery Date premiun 2.1.18 and the datepicker seems to use russian language
  • Fault Description: Everything is working fine before but I notice just now that its in a different language
  • What have you done to try to fix the issue: I tried to deactivate/reactivate, uninstall/reinstall and even switch to my older theme but its no use.
Thank you in advance.

DATE.png

Last edited:
yes sir, I downloaded it here, its working fine before and then I switch to the FoodPicky theme and then this happen, I tried to switch to my old theme but its still in russian.

Without knowing the website, I also don't have much of a clue, but maybe there's a second datepicker script that overrides the one the plug-in loads. It's just a wild guess, but if you look at the source code of your website, do you have more than one instance of 'jquery.timepicker'?

Without knowing the website, I also don't have much of a clue, but maybe there's a second datepicker script that overrides the one the plug-in loads. It's just a wild guess, but if you look at the source code of your website, do you have more than one instance of 'jquery.timepicker'?

This is whats inside the js folder of my theme sir, I tried to search timepicker/datepicker on notepad++ and this is the only result that shows.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
I meant if it is present more than once in the source code of your actual website. To see that while visiting the website you click on your keybord Ctrl+U (Windows) or Option+Command+U (Mac).
What's the 'old' theme you're using?
And where's that capture2 coming from, a theme or a plug-in?

I actually found something from Yith plugin folder

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • locale.txt
    328 KB · Views: 1
The russian language in local is the same words used in my datepicker the months and days, I tried chaging the values from the locale file but still its not working as intended.

Yeah, the Russian terms for days of the week are in there, but only after locale="ru" (for Russia) and locale="uk" (for Ukraine), so it seems the so-called 'locale' for your website has changed somehow.
Again in the source code of your website, does the first line look something like this:
HTML:
<html class="no-js" lang="en-US">
or is it different?

Looking at your first screenshot, I think that locale may not be the problem, as the full month name (December) is correct. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
Maybe just one: is the behaviour the same when you're logged in and not logged in?

The months and days are not in English sir.

Attachments

• captured5.png
    captured5.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock