• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DigitalDeepak Courses

what is the issue you guys are facing??
Because the file size is too big the connection keeps getting cut off in the middle of downloading 😄
Have tried downloading the Affiliate marketing course 3 or 4 times.

Download links are like a cripple trying to run a race.
Because the file size is too big the connection keeps getting cut off in the middle of downloading 😄
Have tried downloading the Affiliate marketing course 3 or 4 times.
ok guys try to download something from send.cm and tell me if those links are fine. i'll upload the course there.

its for those guys who missed this ⬇
9-affiliate.jpg
Content marketing mastery-960.png
fb ads 2.jpg
adwords4.jpg
HINDI BLOGGING COURSE Banner 2.png
nGw8ud3x_o.jpg

FHEs5PAi_o.jpg
oskBwxKc_o.jpg

TBBssWNq_o.png

digital marketing tools mastery links not working please update it

ok guys try to download something from send.cm and tell me if those links are fine. i'll upload the course there.
Ok bro, I will give it a try in the morning do you have any active links that I can try out in your uploads.

P.S.- Apologies for replying late I was out of town so couldn't check and thank you for your efforts :)

Ok bro, I will give it a try in the morning do you have any active links that I can try out in your uploads.

P.S.- Apologies for replying late I was out of town so couldn't check and thank you for your efforts :)
check my other posts. you will find the send.cm links

Last edited:
Hello friend thanks for wonderful share.
I am looking for those. 3 course but thay are no longer available.
If you have back-up then share it again.

Social media mastery
The 100 day blogging
Hindi blogging course.

Thanks 😊

Reactions: MR A
Hello friend thanks for wonderful share.
I am looking for those. 3 course but thay are no longer available.
If you have back-up then share it again.

Social media mastery
The 100 day blogging
Hindi blogging course.

Thanks 😊
i give you over your email id if you want no need to download you get direct subscription over your email !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock