• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Directories Pro plugin for WordPress

Directories Pro plugin for WordPress v1.14.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Directories Pro plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Directories Pro Plugin v1.3.3

Download Directories Pro v1.3.3 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.3 - Mar 7, 2020

- Added: Option to set number of records to process per request for "Recount posts" and "Sync taxonomy terms" system tools.
- Added: {country_code} tag for custom location address format.
- Improved: String type fields (Single Line Text, Email, URL, Phone Number) can be displayed on "All Listings", "Reviews", "Claims" pages in backend.
- Bug fixed: Scroll to top of page after submitting filter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: arvien
Babak updated Directories Pro plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Directories Pro v1.3.4

Download Directories Pro v1.3.4 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.3.4 - Mar 12, 2020

- New: Allow guest users to bookmark listings/reviews.
- Added: Bookmark listing/review permission options.
- Added: Option to show bookmarked items only in view query settings.
- Added: Option to enable/disable/rename/sort Votes dashboard sub-panels (Votes, Ratings, Bookmarks).
- Added: Option to set number of items to process per request for "Refresh field cache" and "Load geolocation data"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wow amazing, @Babak you are the man here.... :D

and no update for directories fieldsets? I am still on 1.3.0.

Thank you

Last edited:
Anyone having issue on the map settings? I can see only Google Maps. There is no Openstreetmap option.

The instructions seem slightly different now. Here's what worked for me.

Now the code is:
PHP:
public function validatePackage($package)
    {
        if (strpos($package, '-') === false) return true;
The return is missing. So what I did was follow @frizzel post and added the return to make it:
PHP:
public function validatePackage($package)
    {
       return true;
        if (strpos($package, '-') === false) return true;
No more license issue. Though some reason I am unable to load the login page. It just doesn't work. And the directory page is always empty.

Reactions: Babak
Hmmm! Try this one and let me know please.

Directories Pro – Directories Plugin for WordPress v1.3.4 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: sijibae and Babak
Hmmm! Try this one and let me know please.

Directories Pro – Directories Plugin for WordPress v1.3.4 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
This one is nulled and doesn't give me the license issue. Pages - Frontend Dashboard and Add Listing work.

But the Login/Registration page still doesn't work. Trying to insert the shortcode gives me the error:
Updating failed. Error message: The response is not a valid JSON response.

Reactions: Babak
@noname12 How are you setting up demo data? How are you setting up dir pro like they're demo site? Seems very un-intuitive .
Yes, the Directories Pro plug-in is indeed something you have to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's probably one of the most versatile and powerful directory solutions available.

The documentation is extensive: https://directoriespro.com/documentation/

As for demo content, read this: https://directoriespro.com/documentation/additional-features-and-settings/dummy-content.html

Reactions: TassieNZ
@noname12 How are you setting up demo data? How are you setting up dir pro like they're demo site? Seems very un-intuitive .
I had a very specific requirement. Hence I did not import any demo data. I created the directories and categories manually and then imported data from CSV.
@frizzel 's link should help. If not, let us know what issue are you facing?

i need some help pleas when i try to View a list i got this error ????
[You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type = 'petask_clini_dir_ltg' GROUP BY v9ir2hupi_po' at line 1]
SELECT v9ir2hupi_posts.* FROM v9ir2hupi_posts LEFT JOIN v9ir2hupi_drts_entity_bundle bundle ON bundle.bundle_name = v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type WHERE 1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_name = 'pet-cure-veterinary-clinic' AND v9ir2hupi_posts.ID = 7107AND 1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type = 'petask_clini_dir_ltg' GROUP BY v9ir2hupi_posts.ID ORDER BY v9ir2hupi_posts.post_date DESC

can any one help me with that

i need some help pleas when i try to View a list i got this error ????
[You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type = 'petask_clini_dir_ltg' GROUP BY v9ir2hupi_po' at line 1]
SELECT v9ir2hupi_posts.* FROM v9ir2hupi_posts LEFT JOIN v9ir2hupi_drts_entity_bundle bundle ON bundle.bundle_name = v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type WHERE 1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_name = 'pet-cure-veterinary-clinic' AND v9ir2hupi_posts.ID = 7107AND 1=1 AND v9ir2hupi_posts.post_type = 'petask_clini_dir_ltg' GROUP BY v9ir2hupi_posts.ID ORDER BY v9ir2hupi_posts.post_date DESC

can any one help me with that
It looks there is an issue when the plugin tries to pull data from the table. This might be a data issue. Try to delete all your entries and load them in batches again to see where exactly is the issue.

It looks there is an issue when the plugin tries to pull data from the table. This might be a data issue. Try to delete all your entries and load them in batches again to see where exactly is the issue.

i'm tired from try every thing i now and not working at all
i deleted plugin and deletes all table from database and when i try to fresh setup i face same error again

i'm tired from try every thing i now and not working at all
i deleted plugin and deletes all table from database and when i try to fresh setup i face same error again
Did you use the delete option in the plugin to remove tables? Or was it directly going to tables. If you manually touch the tables there is a high chance of messing things up.

Did you use the delete option in the plugin to remove tables? Or was it directly going to tables. If you manually touch the tables there is a high chance of messing things up.

thanks for answer so much but i try to delete the plugin many time but when you deleted it not delete the database tables ....that why i go the phpmyadmin and delete that table not i fix the problem by remove anther plugin i use it WPML ... site multi language it working good without any error now i face anther problem that the maps not appear inside the lest post i created i don't now what i do now ???

Damned, i don't see the discussion. I have problem with adding listing, it's redirect to main admin page. tried with unique slug, not solve the problem.

Just can't add listing from backend, always redirect. front-end working fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock