• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi FilterGrid - Create a Beautiful Grid Layout of any Post Type

Divi FilterGrid - Create a Beautiful Grid Layout of any Post Type v2.5.5

No permission to download
working on it
Hi @nordie ,

the plugin stops working if it is not updated? or is it because of the new update of divi? I have realized that working works, but if you go into adjusting it, it will not let you and 2 messages will appear, one tells you to send the report to divi and the other to save and reload, but if you give it the same, a greeting.

Reactions: coover
Hi @nordie ,

the plugin stops working if it is not updated? or is it because of the new update of divi? I have realized that working works, but if you go into adjusting it, it will not let you and 2 messages will appear, one tells you to send the report to divi and the other to save and reload, but if you give it the same, a greeting.

I got the same problem even after installing the new version 2.2

I got the same problem even after installing the new version 2.2
what do you want, the key?
When it does not work for you he only solution for you is to buy the plugin.
You joined Jul 2, 2020 did not contribute anything besides leaching.
in other words stop complaining

what do you want, the key?
When it does not work for you he only solution for you is to buy the plugin.
You joined Jul 2, 2020 did not contribute anything besides leaching.
in other words stop complaining
By the way, i wasn't talking to you at all I thought this forum was about sharing and I'm contributing as much as i can if you can't handle the discussion don't post at all take an example Babak who have shared far more and still he always replies in a decent way unlike you:mad:

By the way, i wasn't talking to you at all I thought this forum was about sharing and I'm contributing as much as i can if you can't handle the discussion don't post at all take an example Babak who have shared far more and still he always replies in a decent way unlike you:mad:
goodluck with contributing as much as you can

Hello,

The Current version is 2.3.1
Possible to update?

Thanks mate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock