• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DIVI FULL ACCOUNT 30$ - 80% OFF .. start your DIVI business :)

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
Hello everyone,

divi-account-png.38995

DIVI Accounts (Lifetime Subscriptions).

Contains Included-
1- Divi theme
2- Divi page Builder
3- Bloom plugins
4- Monarche Plugins
5- Extra Theme
6- Direct Support by elegantthemes.com
7- Unlimited API key
8- Unlimited Use
9- Changeable Everythings (Changable)
10- Lifetime Accounts Subscription.

SALES PAGE :
The Most Popular WordPress Themes In The World
WordPress Themes with Visual Drag & Drop Technology that empower a community of 683,235 customers. Home of Divi, the ultimate Visual Page Builder and Theme.
elegantthemes.com
elegantthemes.com
ORIGINAL COST- $249/LIFETIME

I am selling a couple of accounts with Lifetime deal for Elegant Themes -

Selling price is 30$ (grab this asap) - 1st Account Sold :(
Selling price is 50$ (grab this asap) - 2nd Account Sold :(
Selling price is 60$ (grab this asap) - 3rd Account Sold :(

Selling price is 70$ (grab this asap) - 4th Account
Selling price is 100$ (grab this asap) - 5th Account

Elegant theme sells for 249$ and sometimes they have 25% on black Friday,
You are getting this for less 70% off! learn more here: https://www.elegantthemes.com/join/
you can change the email and password of the account, there is some old websites activated on API but you can delete, generate as much API you want.

I have 5 Accounts on hand.

Payment Mode:- Paypal, Payoneer, TransferWise,
Refund Policy- After Delivered the Items (credential - login details) No refund.
If I will fail to deliver the product. Then the FULL amount will be refunded.

PM Me to buy :)
PS: for my customers who buy API from me, the account I sold you the API from is retained and not for sale :). Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: ELLIO7
Really good offer. I can imagine buying this for myself If I were a Divi user. Good luck selling! +rep

Reactions: Danz
I wanted to give an update... yesterday I got my download... today I started building a new site with it. I had NO problems whatsoever with anything.

I was able to easily install the theme, AND THEN easily able to connect with Elegant Themes to download demo sites to customize.

To do that, you need to provide your username and API key. You will get your username from Danz... you can use it to log into the Elegant Theme's portal and there you can get your API key.

The API key worked perfectly and everything is exactly as it should be. This was all very easy and that's quite refreshing to me, as things don't always go as planned. This time, it did. Now I'm working away...

Thanks again Danz.

• Love
Reactions: drkasuna and Danz
I wanted to give an update... yesterday I got my download... today I started building a new site with it. I had NO problems whatsoever with anything.

I was able to easily install the theme, AND THEN easily able to connect with Elegant Themes to download demo sites to customize.

To do that, you need to provide your username and API key. You will get your username from Danz... you can use it to log into the Elegant Theme's portal and there you can get your API key.

The API key worked perfectly and everything is exactly as it should be. This was all very easy and that's quite refreshing to me, as things don't always go as planned. This time, it did. Now I'm working away...

Thanks again Danz.
Thank you so much for the feedback mate :)

This is my 2nd purchase from @Danz and once again very satisfied with his services. Setup was easy, API keys worked. What more can I say but thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Danz
Hı danz;

I am getting the divi license expired warning. Mail adress [email protected].
Oh I think you didn't get the email regarding new API, please pm me product purchase info, and will send you the email,

This is my 2nd purchase from @Danz and once again very satisfied with his services. Setup was easy, API keys worked. What more can I say but thanks!
Much appreciated, am glad to have returning buyers :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock