• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Nitro - Speed up Divi with Divi Nitro

Divi Nitro - Speed up Divi with Divi Nitro v3.6.2

No permission to download

Franco Contreras

Trusted Uploader
Apr 2, 2020
nordie submitted a new resource:

Divi Nitro - Divi Nito

Divi Nitro makes your pages load faster. This really matters to users and your search engine performance.

Customers expect speed. If your pages take too long to load, they’ll bounce.

Search engines favour quicker websites, and penalise slow ones. So you’ll get more traffic to your site from Google, giving you the edge over your competition.

Below is a summary of the key features that make Nitro work:

Read more about this resource...

when you buy and share it you will see if there is an update
was thinking about purchasing but spend almost 400 bucks in the whole divi engine package is way much. Put myself creative and start building the categories from scratch on a page the way I would like them to look...The nitro says its deactivated so I thought there is an update, found on their facebook there are some updates on almost all their plugins...

I don't understand, Divi is slow and the elegant theme doesn't do any improvement on it, and to correct this issue, you need to buy the additional plugin.

I don't understand, Divi is slow and the elegant theme doesn't do any improvement on it, and to correct this issue, you need to buy the additional plugin.
what is there not to understand?

Hi babiato and divi users.
Do you prefer Divi Nitro or Divi Rocket?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock