• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

Hello!

I have my own API but I don't have the new plugins, can you send me details of how much can you sell to me the files of WP Layouts, Divi Rocket.

Thank you
I don't have divi rocket.. yeah I have divi layouts not wp. What plugins and file you are talking ? It's a complete package .. not single item to sell.

• Angry
Reactions: GARAYEV
Mp my
all the information of your advertisement for the prenum pro its correct, send me a private message for so I can send you the payment and send you the capture of the payment

I don't have divi rocket.. yeah I have divi layouts not wp. What plugins and file you are talking ? It's a complete package .. not single item to sell.
Sorry, I don't know where I saw Divi.space :(

DIVI PRIME PLAN (Lite Version) Is Now Live - VALID UP TO 22nd APRIL 2020.
IN LITE VERSION YOU WILL GET
DIVI PRIME PLAN (Lite Version)- Special Plan for Old PRO and STARTER or New Member.
1- Divi Theme
2- Divi Page Builder
3- Extra theme
4- Monarch
5- Bloom
API KEY For Lifetime and Unlimited Use + Multisite + Re-sell

Valid UP to 22nd MAY
NO ANY BONUS OR OTHER THINGS IN THIS Lite Version Plan.

This Plan Cost is= $8.99 (One time)

For More details READ Main POST-
CLICK HERE

Reactions: niggab
PRICE DROPPED DUE to COVID-19
PRIME PLAN = $20
PRO PLAN= $5
STARTER PLAN= $1.5

PRIME LITE PLAN= $8.99

.COM Domain = $3 for 1 YEAR...

ANY MORE INFO PM me.
THANKS

I have bought the prime plan and the service is fast and effective, the package is more than complete. Great work!

Reactions: zen123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock