• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

You get all last updates . There are no new update
really dude, either you removed the group where updates were given, or you just removed me for asking where the updates are,

and you are mad just because i am selling EWWW image optimization? so this is what you do, when i told you that you dont dictate what my price is to sale for? grow up dude, and refund my money since you are not honoring your deal with life time updates, and no more group to get the updates,

really dude, either you removed the group where updates were given, or you just removed me for asking where the updates are,

and you are mad just because i am selling EWWW image optimization? so this is what you do, when i told you that you dont dictate what my price is to sale for? grow up dude, and refund my money since you are not honoring your deal with life time updates, and no more group to get the updates,
Refund is possible in case product not delivered it is clearly mentioned with terms.
Second thing's you get removed from group due to break the rule which is polietly communication in a formal ways, you treat was like a superman no like a BOSS no like a GOD, you just pointing and focusing your own word and slowly start abusing and fighting which is completely not fair for us. So you get removed.

Second thing you get product used services and now asking refund how you can ask it?

No it doesn't matter you selling ewww Or what other things. The whole thing's is just because your talking sense, behaviour, and no supportive to talk like friend and get resolved the issue. In fact you are selling a lot of product, that is very good things. Especially for me you are not a humble, polite and a cooprative person. So

No it doesn't matter you selling ewww Or what other things. The whole thing's is just because your talking sense, behaviour, and nothing to talk like friend and get resolved the issue.
dude , you the one that messaged me asking i am selling ewww image , and i said yes, and you start to tell me i break market price, it had nothing to do with divi that i purchased from you, so why do you think you have right to remove me from divi purchase, when you are the one fighting me over ewww image? i have all messages to show it was not over divi that i purchased from you, and shows you messaged me, and did not like me telling you that i purchased it, and can choose what price i charge for it, so you are mad because my price is cheaper than yours, so now you use that to justify removing me from a product that i purchase from you? dude you have issues, the whole chat was you fighting with me over ewww image, and telling me what i need to to do and what price it should be. @Simbaa @Deepansh

Reactions: Judge and Lalo
dude , you the one that messaged me asking i am selling ewww image , and i said yes, and you start to tell me i break market price, it had nothing to do with divi that i purchased from you, so why do you think you have right to remove me from divi purchase, when you are the one fighting me over ewww image? i have all messages to show it was not over divi that i purchased from you, and shows you messaged me, and did not like me telling you that i purchased it, and can choose what price i charge for it, so you are mad because my price is cheaper than yours, so now you use that to justify removing me from a product that i purchase from you? dude you have issues, the whole chat was you fighting with me over ewww image, and telling me what i need to to do and what price it should be. @Simbaa @Deepansh
Add @Babak too. You paid you get the product mean no refund after delivery the product. And you just started fighting, mis behave then no more support and access. That's simple rule.

Woah, Its Huge, Guys Calm Down Let mods decide over this
yes, that is hpw he messaged me also, mad and abussive, here is the message he sent to me, and the whole conversation is there, so mods can see for themself what is going on, nothing about divi i purchased from him, so he just uses his anger to remove me from a paid product because he dont get his way

Attachments

• zen123.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Judge and Lalo
yes, that is hpw he messaged me also, mad and abussive, here is the message he sent to me, and the whole conversation is there, so mods can see for themself what is going on, nothing about divi i purchased from him, so he just uses his anger to remove me from a paid product because he dont get his way
That's nice 👍

@zen123 it's your responsibility to fix the issue if your customer facing. Provide him replacement of the product he has purchased from you. You sales thread clearly says lifetime access or settle the matter in PM.

Don't risk your account for this :)

Last edited:
Thread closed.
When you ready to initiate refund or replace the buyers account PM staff members.
Till then i would suggest others not to deal with this seller.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock