• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

Hi Guys - well I have today purchased the PRIME package on offer here at $20! Within minutes of paying & confirming with Zen123 I received the full "dog & pony show" - incredible service. I have my own Divi install - with just oodles of extras & goodies.

As I live in Spain - and we are on day 15 of total lockdown I am going to install this tomorrow and "get crackin'" on building a DIVI website for my daughters business. Help me with the boredom ;)

The deal is incredible - if you are sat on the fence (as I was for a couple of days" - DO IT!

Cheers Zen123 :)

Hi Guys - well I have today purchased the PRIME package on offer here at $20! Within minutes of paying & confirming with Zen123 I received the full "dog & pony show" - incredible service. I have my own Divi install - with just oodles of extras & goodies.

As I live in Spain - and we are on day 15 of total lockdown I am going to install this tomorrow and "get crackin'" on building a DIVI website for my daughters business. Help me with the boredom ;)

The deal is incredible - if you are sat on the fence (as I was for a couple of days" - DO IT!

Cheers Zen123 :)
Love you man.. you are the first person ..
Who gave such an extended and satisfying feedback. Thanks a lot.

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE.

Reactions: benselby
[QUOTE = "quanchi2, bài đăng: 123996, thành viên: 47124"]
Xin chào!

Tôi có API riêng nhưng tôi không có plugin mới, bạn có thể gửi cho tôi chi tiết về số tiền bạn có thể bán cho tôi các tệp của WP Layouts, Divi Rocket.

Cảm ơn bạn
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

I can help you, you pm me
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LANG. BUT YESS GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS SUFFICIENT.

YOU CAN PM ME TO GET MORE DETAILS REGARDING PLUGINS OR LAYOUTS OR ROCKET..

PM ME TO DISCUSS MORE
THANK YOU

Just happy with my purchase, I have got the Prime package with its own username and license. I have tested it to my developer server and I could update the Divi Theme to the latest version.

Thank you Zen123

Reactions: zen123
PLAN UPDATED for COVID-19 OFFER
DIVI PRIME PLAN (Lite Version)
1- Divi Theme
2- Divi Page Builder
3- Extra theme
4- Monarch
5- Bloom
API KEY Included For Lifetime Use + Multisite + Re-sell (Allowed)

Valid UP to 22nd May
NO ANY BONUS IN THIS Lite Version Plan...

This Plan Cost is= $8.99 (One time)

Special Report

PRICE DROPPED DUE to COVID-19
PRIME PLAN Full Version(Re-Sell Rights) = $20
PRO PLAN= $5
STARTER PLAN= $1.5
PRIME LITE PLAN= $8.99

.COM Domain = $3 for 1 YEAR...

NOTE- ONLY SERIOUS PERSON ALLOWED TO PM/Discussion. if you want to buy Danz plan. then plz go to it. Okay

The request is
Please check the offer before buying any products. Don't Be Confuse.

(Actually, there are two threads here .. If you want to purchase from Danz Brother then visit their sales page and PM/Discuss to him)

His and My Sales Thread is different also offer and the price is too different. OKAY
So check first Price / Offer / and Everything (Read Full Post First) Then Start PM/Conversation.

Q- Why This Information?
Ans- There are multiple queries received regarding Danz and Zen Divi Selling Offer. Almost 80%+ Users are Confused about Choosing Divi Plan.

It is requested to All of YOU
🙏🙏🙏🙏

THANKS

Reactions: wezziii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock