• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

hi @zen123
is the plugins included can be autoupdated for life too? (monarch etc)
if yes, pls pm me. interested in the starter plan. want to try divi. thanks

hi @zen123
is the plugins included can be autoupdated for life too? (monarch etc)
if yes, pls pm me. interested in the starter plan. want to try divi. thanks
Yes bro all plugins are auto-updatable like bloom, monarch, Divi page builder, Divi theme, etc. for a lifetime.
but in the starter pack, I need to access your WP admin are for installing all theme and plugins + applying Real API to get auto-updates. Are you ready to share your wp-admin details temporarily?

Yes bro all plugins are auto-updatable like bloom, monarch, Divi page builder, Divi theme, etc. for a lifetime.
but in the starter pack, I need to access your WP admin are for installing all theme and plugins + applying Real API to get auto-updates. Are you ready to share your wp-admin details temporarily?
working nice. thanks a lot. going to test out the library soon...

Reactions: zen123
Does it come with nulled Oxygen or not?
Yes in prime plan oxygen builder added nulled.. with ad-ons
But why you're asking nulled ?
I recommend use it with real license for multi domain
.I will provide awesome discount if you order an items in bulk.
Here is link of oxygen with key for auto update on multi domain.

Reactions: pacojones
Yes in prime plan oxygen builder added nulled.. with ad-ons
But why you're asking nulled ?
I recommend use it with real license for multi domain
.I will provide awesome discount if you order an items in bulk.
Here is link of oxygen with key for auto update on multi domain.

I mean, does it come with a license? Does it come with usable Oxygen builder? If so I will buy. I want Divi + Oxygen + all related plugins and tools.

I mean, does it come with a license? Does it come with usable Oxygen builder? If so I will buy. I want Divi + Oxygen + all related plugins and tools.
No bro it is nulled version. Yes It comes for use on site. If you want to use oxygen builder and add-on with license code. Then I recommend check my other threads (oceanwp, brizy, oxygen,etc).

Hola, no sé si entiendo correctamente, ya que las traducciones a menudo no son buenas, pero ¿vende la plantilla divi por $ 1? y con una licencia que no caducaría? ¿Es un pago mensual, anual, o cómo va esto? Saludos y gracias

I don't understand your language but .. I refer to you on this post. Read the plan details

Hello, sorry that instead of putting the translation I put the one for my language xD, I don't know if I understand correctly, since the translations are often not good, but do you sell the template divi for $ 1? and with a license that would not expire? Is it a monthly, yearly payment, or how is this going? Greetings and thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock