• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Responsive Helper

Divi Responsive Helper 2.2.4

No permission to download
Hello! Thanks for sharing. I've installed it on the Extra Theme which comes with built in Divi. And i followed the instructions from the developer's FAQ (https://www.peeayecreative.com/docs/divi-responsive-helper/faq/) which says it should show up in the theme options, but it doesnt seem to work with the Extra Theme by Divi.

Attachments

• Divi-Responsive-Helper-support-for-the-Exta-Theme.png
    Divi-Responsive-Helper-support-for-the-Exta-Theme.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey man! yes I'm brand new here, and sorry if I asked the upgrade if it's wrong. I really liked to share something but I'm not capable to hack anything... sorry about that! I hope to learn some tricks with you guys to be helpful to you guys too!

thanks for understanding!

please do stop blowing it out of your .. when you dont even use the plugin
Im not quite sure i understand what you mean when you say i havent use the plugin. Obviously you know nothing about the plugin you just spending your time on replying random posts!

Im not quite sure i understand what you mean when you say i havent use the plugin. Obviously you know nothing about the plugin you just spending your time on replying random posts!
who submitted the plugin?
And what have you shared within this community, zero, zilch, zip, nil, nada, nothing
so please hush

Can you, please, update the link to the plugin? It says: The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Reactions: bonnster
a: i hope you are joking
b: you might want to share something before asking for updates when its almost your first week memberships anniversar

Si tu l aurais installé t aurais compris que le plugin se met à jour lorsque t installe l extension en 1.1 et bien magie on te propose une mise à jour du plugin Donc il faut toujours tester et refléchir avant de se plaindre 😀

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock