• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Rocket - Caching Plugin Specifically Designed For The Divi

Divi Rocket - Caching Plugin Specifically Designed For The Divi v1.0.50

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Hola submitted a new resource:

Plugin Divi Rockets - plugin Divi rockets , divi-rockets

divi_rocket_featured_image.png
Divi Rocket is a powerful caching plugin for your Divi website. This plugin (unlike others) is specifically designed to speedup Divi. The plugin has tons of options to customize the caching mechanisms, uses the same UI interface from Divi and is easily accessible from within Divi itself. You will be able to speed up any Divi site in no time and without compatibility problems as you...

Read more about this resource...

This plug ask for a LIcense key.. :(

Yes, this plugin needs a new key,
I am sorry that I cannot provide this plugin key with it , if you need a key to activate please pm me

Waring: I will not give you the direct key, but you guys need to provide your website admin link (create me an account with administrator rights)

Last edited:
This plug ask for a LIcense key.. :(
Yes, this plugin needs a new key,
I am sorry that I cannot provide this plugin key with it , if you need a key to activate please pm me
i need key plz
How To Null Divi Rocket
Open ds-divi-rocket.php In main folder
After Line 76 Add This Code
PHP:
update_option( 'divi_rocket_license_status', 'valid' );
update_option( 'divi_rocket_license_key', 'valid' );

How To Null Divi Rocket
Open ds-divi-rocket.php In main folder
After Line 76 Add This Code
PHP:
update_option( 'divi_rocket_license_status', 'valid' );
update_option( 'divi_rocket_license_key', 'valid' );

Do you have details for nulling other Divi Space products bro? I've got access to them all if needed.

Reactions: enyacan
This key is activated according to the domain and the installation file of this plugin is divided into 2 types: 1 domain and ulimited so it is difficult to null because they have 2 different types of keys to activate according to the installation file.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock