• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Rocket - Caching Plugin Specifically Designed For The Divi

Divi Rocket - Caching Plugin Specifically Designed For The Divi v1.0.50

No permission to download
Version 1.0.46 Oct 21, 2021

• Fix: Some or all cached content styling may be missing due to post feature cache in Divi 4.10 (disable post feature cache for cached posts/pages/products)

Attachments

• divi-rocket-1-0-46.zip
    162.9 KB · Views: 2
Version 1.0.47 Oct 28, 2021

• Add Miscellaneous tab > Defer Video Loading Behind Overlay setting to help optimize pages that use the Video module with an overlay set
  • Add additional information to debug mode

Attachments

• divi-rocket-1-0-47.zip
    163.8 KB · Views: 2
Version 1.0.48 Oct 29, 2021

• Fix issue when saving plugin settings, related to previous release

Attachments

• divi-rocket-1-0-48.zip
    163.9 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Babak and tum
Hi babiato and divi users.
Do you prefer Divi Nitro or Divi Rocket?

Version 1.0.47 Oct 28, 2021

• Add Miscellaneous tab > Defer Video Loading Behind Overlay setting to help optimize pages that use the Video module with an overlay set
  • Add additional information to debug mode
license key?

Thanks for sharing! I am using a Divi theme, but is this plugin better than WP Rocket?
I have used both with Divi. I can say that there is no significant difference between the two, other than a few more options in WP Rocket. Divi Rocket is cheaper when you buy the lifetime plan, but that's all that's different. In terms of performance, they are both very similar and one or the other will do almost the same thing.

Reactions: Lakuma and chezzz
The v1.0.48 was the last upload here. So, I replaced with WP fastest Cache, because the v1.0.48 was months ago.. By the way, I consider that WP Rocket do the same thing and is being updated often..

Reactions: Franco Contreras
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and chezzz
This plugin is broken. Throwing a bunch of fatal errors. Is it due to incompatibility with WordPress 6.2? Any ideas?

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function et_core_intentionally_unescaped()

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ET_Support_Center' not found

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock